Chapter 2

"I dare you to kiss Funtime Foxy OwO" said Lallora "on the cheek?" asked Funtime Freddy "still counts" said Lallora. Funtime Foxy was blushing and was even blushing harder when Funtime Freddy kissed him on the cheek. Funtime foxy felt like he would faint any moment now but kept conscious. The game went on and on until it was 12:00 am. That's when the new night guard is coming. "Well, our new night guard is coming soon and if you guys want, you can help us" said C.B while smiling "and who is this night guard?" said Freddy "Mike Schmidt" said C.B "sure" said the originals and toys at the same time "well then, let's make this night easy so they think that this place is completely easy" said C.B "I'll help him go through the first three nights but when night four happens, we'll kidnap him" "why kidnap him?" asked Golden Freddy "I don't know OwO" said C.B "okay?" said Golden Freddy. When they heard the elevator go down, that's when the Funtimes except Funtime Freddy, rushed to the stage(is this even a funtime frexy book anymore?). Funtime Freddy took the originals and toys to a room where they can hide in. Then he rushed back to the stage and got in place(yes, I know he's supposed to be where the breaker room is but this is before the whole ice cream and Circus Baby and Elizabeth happen, so, yeah :3).

A month later

It was a Wednesday afternoon and the Funtime team were moved to different stages, far from eachother, well, exepct Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy. Funtime Foxy was glad he wasn't separated from Funtime Freddy. The Originals and Toys pizzeria was built back and went back. Well, workers found them here and took them back. It's been a month and since they seen them. Honestly, the Funtimes really missed them. They were really fun to hang out with. It was the middle of Funtime Foxy's and Funtime Freddy's performance and a kid was alone walking up to Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy. They both blacked out for a second before everything settled in again and the kid was gone. Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy were confused but decided to brush it off as the kid could of just went out of the room. Then they heard a little girl scream and It came from C.B's room. We heard shouting, crying, fearfull screaming from other kids and someone talking on the phone. Two workers came to our room with a man and woman. They both were crying. They couldn't make out many words but all the two Funtime animatronics could was "son....missing...last....here." Funtime Freddy and Funtime Freddy were shut down but could still hear screaming and people rushing in. They heard a boy crying. They forgot to shut Bon Bon down and Bon Bon looked horrified as a child fell from Funtime Freddy stomach. The child ran to his parents and hugged them while crying. The parents said "these animatronics are monsters." Those words rang in all the Funtimes head. "Monsters." Then the animatronic were completely shut off. The restaurant was closed by the owner William Afton. He ordered the workers to take the animatronics underground and they obeyed.

The workers were done putting the animatronics underground but then they realized the forgot Lallora. They went back to get her and took to the underground. They finished putting her underground and William Afton payed them their last check and the next thing you know, that restaurant was closed. Forever.

A year later

It's been a whole year since those two incidents and the Funtimes were now rentals. The Funtimes were planning their escape. (Y'all know the plan, right?). They night came when the new night guard came. (Y'all know night 1, if not, then I'll write it down) The elevator came down where the underground and Handunit asked the person to make a name for themselves. They keyboard was all glitchy so Handunit couldn't make out what they're were typing so Handunit said "it looks like you are having trouble with keypad, I see what you are trying to type and I will auto correct it for you, welcome, eggs Benedict."