V

rea's pov

Alessio had the aux and he put on trippie redd and of course, i had to scream the lyrics the whole way over there.

As gio parked in the parking lot, i yelled to lucas "BET ILL BEAT YOU TO THE DOOR"

"THATS A BIG ASS CAP" he yelled back and we both sprinted outta the car and as always, i won.

"Hey what was that for" i whined after he pushed. e into the door and he simply replied with "you're still a loser" i just laughed and we went inside and started ordering.

alessio pov

"hey how've you been?" gio starts asking while leaning against the hood of his car. "i'm okay i guess. im getting better" i shrug off the question "okay im here if anyth-" he stops in the middle of his sentence to glare at the pair as lucas pushed astrea into the door and whine before both of us bursted out laughing.

"anyways what i was saying was im always gonna be here for you. dont forget that" i look at him and smile "thanks bro ill always be here for you too"

we walk in together and order our food and go to the booth lucas and astrea were sitting in. i sit down in front of her while gio sat down next to me, in front of lucas.

"bruh stop it" she slaps lucas hands whenever he tries to take a fry. "you got all those fries and you chose to take mine? fatass" she whispers the last part and lucas flicks her forehead. she just smiles at me while i laugh and them bickering.

"so where'd you get the name astrea from?" i ask her genuinely interested.

"i dont know i guess my mom just really liked stars. ive never really asked her"

"its really pretty . she chose a good name" she just smiled at me and finished eating her food.

after all of us finished we stayed talking for a bit and i learned a lot about astrea. stuff like she never gets called by her real name, she has an older vrother that doesnt live with her anymore, and she loves hot pockets.

"so what do you like being called by?" i ask her "i really dont know, ive had people call me rea and ash but i really never heard any other names."

"what about luna? cause like your name has something to do with stars and you know the moon and the stars go together" she laughs at how i was sorta tripping over my words "yea i like it" and we just stayed smiling at each other until gio suggested we should leave since we've already been there for hours.

"so where we boutta go?" gio asks "i got a place lemme drive"