VI

rea's pov

"bruh i said lemme drive" i whine "no youre gonna end up crashing" gio replies "fine... BITCH YOU THOUGHT" i run and grab his keys and go to the drivers seat. i wait until they all get in the car and complain while i turn the ignition and drive off.

we drive out of the parking lot and i pull up a few houses down from my house.

"what're we doing here?" alessio asks. "i just gotta pick up some stuff and oli" i grab my backpack and head to the back gate.

"who's oli" lucas answers alessio saying "you'll see"

i go through the back gate and i see oli happy to see me. i pet him and go to the ladder that leads up to my room. when i get in my room i open my door and hear my mom snoring from down the hall. i quickly grab some clothes, some money, and oli's leash and food bowls and leave.

i climb down the ladder and clip oli's leash on and head back to the car.

"woahhh who's this puppyy" alessio says in a baby voice as i put him in the backseat. "his name's oli. hes a bernese mountain dog" i laugh at how much alessio is babying my dog.

i get in the drivers seat and start drive off again. "bro why isnt there any music yet. lucass start my playlist." he grabs my phone and kids by current joys starts playing.

after a little bit less than an hour passes by and i stop the car by the side of the freeway. "get your lazy asses up we gotta walk for a bit" they all groan as they wake up but i see alessio still sleeping peacefully on my dog. "come here oli" i say in a baby voice and he comes running out of the car leaving alessio confused by the sudden movement before he realized we're all getting out of the car.

i lead them down a trail and look up at the sky and see the sun get closer to the horizon. after a good 15 minutes of walking up a hill, i drop my backpack on the grass and sit down. i turn my head to the boys watch them stare in awe at the view.

"woah how'd you find this spot?" gio asks while sitting down

"woah how'd you find this spot?" gio asks while sitting down. "i was going for a drive with oli and we got bored so we decided to pull over and walk until we came here."

i watch gio and lucas ignore me as they grab oli and start playing with him "so gio's actually told me a lot about you" alessio says grinning "so he brags about me?" i joke "actually he does sometimes. he always says hes really proud of you" "damn really?"

"yea ofc he does, he sees you as his lil sister" alessio sits down next to me while i just smile. we just kept talking as we watched the sunset behind the boys and oli playing.

"you can lay down if you want" he told me "are you sure" "yea" i layed my head on his lap and i felt him run his fingers through my hair and start talking to me again. we talked about our likes and dislikes, our family, friends, and even what we're planning for our individual future. after a while, i slowly started to dose off as alessio was quietly singing a song i couldnt figure out.