Sad Starters

//I'm bored,sad and really fuckin lonely so I made some staters.

🇱🇻Raimonds🇱🇻

Those thoughts entered his brain again,like once in a while.He layed on his bed,hugging his legs towards his chest.He was shaking as tears leaked from the corners of his ruby red eyes.The short boy let out a chocked sob.Today,at the 2p world meeting,he ran out of the room.He just couldn't stand those mean words being thrown at him.Slut,whore,bitch,midget,hoe,prostitute,cum stain,horny idiot...Those words were like bullets to his heart.Why couldn't those words be nice instead?...No,that's impossible,2ps don't say nice things to eachother...Or so he thought.Raimomds cried harder,shaking violently.

🇪🇪Egor🇪🇪

The Estonian felt his body being thrown to the wall,watching the taller man leave.Tears poured out of his blue eyes,trembling.Why did he have to do all these mistakes...?He cried and cried,his tears glistening onto his scars,which made him hiss in pain.

🇱🇹Tonis🇱🇹

The taller Lithuanian man bit his lip,shaking."Fuck..!"He said,fighting back his tears.He had just seen Raimonds getting full blown beaten by Viktor."Fucking idiot..I shouldn't have been there to stop it for fucks sake!"He said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

//Btw,we can pm this if you want or we can just rp in here,I don't mind