How to Request

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. DO NOT LEAVE ONE "FOR WHEN WE OPEN."

---------

[Editors note: this is a double upload book from quotev.com. Some details are changed from the upload on Quotev, requesting will work different here. Minty, the second writer, will still be involved. I'm just the Wattpad liaison!}

________________

This one-shot book is the collaborative effort of two friends who indeed do play Animal Crossing (albeit, one longer than the other). There are different ways to request from either one, so please read below if you want to request a one-shot.

General Rules:

Be nice to both authors as they will be as polite as possible with you.

Please request to the authors by their preferred methods, only.

Please request specified content to the respective author.

Do not get impatient if your request doesn't come out immediately.

We won't write NSFW content, this is purely a wholesome fluff one-shot book. 

We don't write Canon x OC or OC x OC, don't request it, please.

We won't rewrite one-shots, they are time-consuming and a lot of care is put into the writing

We Will:

Write Canon x Canon and Canon x Reader

Write romantic relationships and friendships

Ignore you if you get aggressive or rude in DM's/ Comments

Ignore your request if it goes against our general terms: we aren't here to negotiate

Howdy, this section is for how to request for Gijinka

>Written by Morbid Inkslinger/ Koeginky

        Hi! I'm Koeginky, the writer of gijinka. Gijinka is the concept of the villagers for Animal Crossing reimagined as humans. My requesting process can be very broad to assure the requester is as comfortable as possible.

- COMMENT SECTION

        You can request through this comment section on this chapter only. Please be sure to include: the ship/ character, scenario, and any other notes you want me to include. I don't like chatting back and forth in comments, so this format will help me get started as soon as possible. Use this for simple requests.

- DMs

        You can always DM me. I'm more lenient with DMs and we can chat back and forth with no problem to clarify situations. Use this for both simple and very specific requests.

------

How to request for Anthro/Default characters:

>Written by Minty/xMintLeafx

[Editors note: Minty does not own a Wattpad but will still write one-shots. I, Koeginky, will be running the Wattpad side of this. Please still send me your requests.}

        Howdy hey, I'm Minty. I write anthropomorphic scenarios for Animal Crossing characters. This means I write them as they are in-game: non-human. You can give me requests as vague or as specific as you'd like. 

-DMS

        Please DM Koeginky your requests! It assures that she is able to respond directly to you in ample time, and also will allow me to ask for clarifications through Koeginky. This method keeps clutter and hassle to a minimum on our end.

________________