Hello... You're in my bathtub

✑ Hoseok pov

After a long day's work, Hoseok comes home exhausted. His only desire: to throw himself in his bath and relax.

Gently taking off his shoes and neatly putting them in their designated place, he stretches his arms while yawning. Why does his boss always make him work overtime?
Maybe Hoseok's an efficient person and he's not against extra money, but it's tiring. If he keeps this up, he'll eventually liquidate and fall into the sewer.

Sighing at the idea, the brown-haired man enters his bathroom with the smell of soap still present in the morning. He then runs the water by applying a fine trickle of bubble bath product and while his bathtub fills up, he undresses quietly, taking care to fold up his things.

When it's time to rush into the hot water, he sighs with happiness.
All his muscles relax and he finally feels soothed.
His head resting on the edge of the tub, his eyes fall on a small plastic duck that he had received as a gift from his friend Jimin. He never used it for the simple reason that Jimin told him, "Put it in the water and you might be surprised. " with a very suspicious wink.
It wouldn't be surprising, coming from him, that the innocent little duck is actually an atrocious " adult " toy.

But tonight, Hoseok is willing to take a chance on that. Maybe Jimin just said that to scare him and it's just a cute plastic duck.

He then grabs the thing and puts it gently on the water surface, his eyes fixed on the duck, waiting for a movement but nothing.

After a few minutes, it seems that Jimin just wanted to scare him.
Leaving the toy floating between the islands of foam, Hoseok slowly falls asleep, the calm of the room and the water warmth lulling him.

• • •

A strange warmth caresses his legs, but Hoseok doesn't open his eyes and it's only a few minutes later, when he feels something massive on his body, that he wakes up completely.

Before his eyes wide open and between his legs stands a young boy.

Hoseok can't believe his eyes. What the hell is that? Why does he have someone in his bathtub?!

In a panic attack, Hoseok plunges his head underwater and stays there as long as possible. Maybe by the time he comes to the surface, the boy will be gone. Maybe he's running a fever from the heat of the bath and it's making him delirious?

Starting to run out of air, he takes his head out of the water to catch his breath. He then slowly opens an eye to check that there is no one left, but woe betide him, the young man is still there, an innocent smile on his face.

Take it easy Jung Hoseok... It's just a dream. You'll wake up.

Inhaling calmly, he turns around and looks ahead again and sees that the boy is real, standing in front of him.

Hoseok's eyes pause on the young man. His wavy hair frames his face perfectly and a pretty mole decorates the underside of his mouth. He is beautiful with his big sparkling eyes that look at him.

Hoseok's gaze descends on the clavicles of his guest, admires the graceful curves of his muscles, glides over his belly and stops at the foam that hides the rest of the boy's body.

He can't understand how that pretty young man ended up in his bathtub. Maybe he's just as lost as he is?

Hoseok inhales before he says in a hesitant voice :

"Hm... Hello... You're in my bathtub."

Find something better, Hoseok, that's obvious.

"D-Do you know why you're in my tub?"

Okay, that's probably the weirdest question he's ever asked, but it makes sense for this situation.

The stranger nods his head and settles more comfortably in the bathtub now that Hoseok has tucked his legs against his body. His eyes don't let go of him for a second as he answers :

"You needed me, so you put me in here to use me.

- U-use you? But I never wanted to use anyone.

He says in a perplexed tone.

- You put me in the water so I could take human form. Users put us in the water when they need us.

- But what? Wait... w-wait. I don't get it.

- It's simple though, you want me, I'm here.

- What the hell... pause."

His brain's gonna go up in smoke with these stories. Can't he just wake up? This dream's starting to get long. Lost in thought, Hoseok lets himself sink in his bath to get some peace, or at least not feel that lingering gaze on him anymore.

His tranquility won't last if he stays underwater any longer. He already feels his lungs begging for oxygen. But no, he mustn't go back up, he'll see the face of his hallucination again and he doesn't want that. However, it seems he has no choice. Hands suddenly grab him and pull him out of the water.
Coughing a little and resuming his breathing, Hoseok looks up at two round eyes watching him.

"Don't drown."

The boy says while keeping his hands firmly on him as he is now much too close. Hoseok doesn't want to look at him, but he can't help but feel irresistibly attracted to that person.

"I-I dont understand why you're here. I mean, how is that even possible ? "

Complains Hoseok, trying to think of all the possible explanations.

Then he thinks back to the plastic duck that Jimin gave him. He looks in the bath to see it floating but finds nothing. It's gone.

"Looking for something?

Ask the stranger without answering his question.

- Yes, a plastic duck that I put in the water... "

Wait, why are you answering him when he's not even helping you understand the situation Hoseok? Maybe he's not as lost as he is.

Hoseok gives the boy a suspicious look with a squint in his eye.

"Who are you? Why are you here? How did you suddenly appear?

He asks, determined to get answers.

- My name is Jungkook. I'm here because you need me. You activated me by putting me in the water.

He doesn't say anything for a moment before adding with an almost proud smile:

- I'm probably the duck you're looking for."

______

YAY the first chapter !!
Hope you like it !
The smut will come, just wait a little :)