Ch. 2- Outside

Welcome back to An Undead Nightmare, by the way there will be a new character. Could it be a he or a she we'll find out on An Undead Nightmare.

------------
Mic's POV:

I woke up somewhere around 8:00 clock, I got up and went to take a short shower. As I turned the knob Sceptile woke up and went downstairs. I took a quick shower and grabbed a towel. I walked to my dresser and picked out camo clothes, I put on my shirt and grabbed some underwear and socks. I quickly put on all my clothes, I went downstairs and walked to the kichen, I grabbed some milk and two bowls. I poured the cereal first and then the milk. I grabbed two spoons and called my Septile quietly. We began to eat the cereal when heard lots of moaning outside. I bolted up and ran to the curtains, I looked out the windows and saw a crap ton of the undead. I heard gunshots too,
"Idiots, they're going to be eaten alive if they don't run. I mumbled to myself. I saw the undead grab something or someone, it was man probably in his twenties was screaming as the walker grabbed him and bit him. I saw lots of blood and skin being tore off. He said some pretty colorful things, the zombies saw their new captured prey and ignored the rest of the survivors.

I felted sick to my stomach as they ripped him apart, they ripped his arms and legs off, the open his stomach and began eating it. His stomach contents was spilled and the zombies ate almost all of it. I went to the sink and threw up. I couldn't forget what the undead did to that poor man. My Sceptile was pretty worried too,
he was horrified and he now knows what would happen if the undead caught him.

---------------
3 hours later........
I decide to scout the area to see what I could find around here. I grabbed my backpack, a jug of water, energy bars, my shotgun and my beretta, and an axe. I put the shotgun in my backpack and my beretta in my hoister and put on my backpack. I grabbed my axe and said goodbye to Sceptile and told him I'll be gone for awhile and to stay quiet. He nodded and then I was off. I open the door and looked around. Luckily the undead were long gone, I got my axe ready for anything, quietly I walked around.

I ran into a walker but luckily it didn't see me, I raised my axe and smashed its head,it's
brain and blood went everywhere, I tried not to throw up. I was walking around when I spotted a frikken tank! Was the battle that serious I thought! I walked towards the tank and climb to the top, I saw a hatch and opened it, someone grabbed me and pulled me in. "Who the hell are you!"asked the army person. "Mic Neinz," I blurted out. "Oh, sorry I thought you were zombie," he apologized.
"So what's your name," I asked. "Jay Williams," he answered. "So Jay want some water," I asked him. "Sure I ran out of water awhile ago," he answered. I handed him the jug and he almost finished it! "Wow you were thirsty," I said. "I been here for a day that's why." he said. "Its been a day since it started when did they use tanks," I asked. "A day"!? He blurted out. "It's been a month since it started," he said. "What?!" I almost yelled out.

"It took awhile for the walkers to get to littleroot," he explained. "Wait why wasn't littleroot informed about it." I asked. "Because we didn't want to cause riots and panic," Jay explained." "Well that didn't work," I said. "I know," He said sheepishly.
"Well do you want to come to my place," I asked. "Sure, I can't stay here forever," He said. "Ok" I said. I opened the tank hatch and look outside. There were a couple walkers but not much, I noticed he only had a desert eagle. "Why do you only have a hand gun," I asked him. "I lost my machine gun a while ago," he answered. "Oh," I mumbled.

I ran into a walker but I smashed its head with an axe, blood went everywhere and was still gross killing it. I told Jay not to fire his gun, because it would attract the undead. He understood and put back and grabbed a combat knife, We ran into some walkers but we killed them pretty easily, but I hated getting my axe stuck in its head. It gave the walkers a chance to bite me, so I have to be careful it doesn't get stuck. Know Jay's knife was sharp and swift, he stab them in the head, pulled it out and stomp on their heads.
We where close to my base when we saw a massive herd of the undead, "Holy shit, that's a lot of walkers," he whispered to me quietly.
"I know," I replied.

"We'll take the other route," I said. "Ok", he replied. We went around the huge herd of walkers and climbed the fence , I face plated on the dirt. "Ouch, that hurt," I whispered Jay started to laugh quietly, we walked inside and I showed him a around. "Well thanks for saving my ass," he said. "Your welcome", I replied. I show him to the quest room and gave him some leftover chili. We said good night and I left to eat some chili.

Sceptile was glad to see me but he wasn't so sure about Jay, I told him everything is alright and let's eat, we ate in silence, when we finished Sceptile started to wash the dishes, I went upstairs to my room and changed into my pajamas, I went to use the bathroom, then brush my teeth and went to write a new chapter in my journal.

December 18,2014

It's been a day since littleroot was hit by the virus, I found an other survivor a soldier to be exact I hope I can get some answers like is it just hoenn or is it the world. I hope I can survive in this crazy world

-Mic Neinz

When I finished my Sceptile join me in my bed we said good night and fell asleep.

Author Notes

I hope you liked the story please comment,rate, and vote. Also I will use your oc if you want me to tell me their personalities, their weapons, hair color, eye color, what they are wearing,their Pokemon, and what region they are from. Negative comments and positive comments are welcomed and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

And if that Microtoaster2 is signing out.