Ch.3 Undead Pokemon

Author notes:
Hello readers to an undead nightmare Pokemon edition, we may have another new character but I don't know what chapter he or she might be in so hope for the chapter.
Let's get on with the show.
----------------------------------------------------
Mic's POV >_<
-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up pretty early in the morning when I heard a very loud moan coming from outside, I hurried to the window and took a peek outside. I was horrified at what I saw, a undead poochyena howling it's undead lungs off. It took me awhile to realize what it was doing,it was calling more undead and undead Pokemon! More and more undead filled the streets as it kept howling soon the street was covered in undead, their moans filled the airs as they hungered for new flesh to eat.
Some newly turned while others were old and decaying and reeked of death, I looked at all the undead looking and hearing for new prey. "What in the distortion world is going on out there," asked Jay. "An undead poochyena called more walkers," I explained,
"Damn, what the hell are we going to do Mic?, he asked. "Easy we stay quiet and lead them somewhere else," I explained, "And how are you going to do that," asked Jay. "We make something that moves and attracts them and lead them out of here," I explain.
"How are we going to build it," he asked, "I have an old rc airplane we can use", I said. "Ok," he said. We got to work on it and ate some energy bars as we did it, luckily it was solar powered so charging it wasn't a problem, and it was one of those stealth models that made very little sound but could be loud when I wanted it to be loud.

I threw it outside and turned it on, then the remote and got ready. "I hope it works," mumbled Jay, I couldn't judge him because it was very risky and any wrong move could lead them here. I slowly got the plane in the air and got the undead's attention, I turned on the fire fighter noise as it got far way,this was the icing on the cake as almost all of the undead followed it. I realized it was going to run out of signal so I rose the antenna high to keep it going in, I had two bars if signal left, one, then zero. I knew the plane had crash landed when it read signal lost, Jay was glad it was over and went to the guest room to take a nap. I however started to clean my axe and sharpen it and made it sharp enough to cut undead skulls and not get stuck, because if it got stuck you would be screwed if you couldn't pull it out. I swung it around a little bit to test if it was still alright to use, my Sceptile had no weapons to counter the undead which scared me, soon I would need to teach him how to use a gun or a knife, but not right now only when the time is right.

I was outside scouting the area for some more stuff when I saw the tank I founded a day ago, I went inside the tank and checked if it still works. It still had six shells in it and one in the chamber, it still had some gas too. So if my house gets attacked at least I have a plan to escape, I heard loud moans from outside and undead pounding their decaying hands on the tank. "Shit", I mumbled to myself, I grabbed my shotgun ready to shoot some undead skulls. I opened the hatch and got ready to shoot, "Holy crap, that's a lot of frikken walkers," I yelled. I aimed it at the closest walker and fired, BANG! It's head exploded everywhere, eleven shots left, BANG! Another walkers head exploded, ten shots left, BANG! Another down, nine shots left, I opened the tank hatch and looked for anything useful, and by Arceus' will I found a hand grenade. I pushed the tanks hatch and threw the grenade and went back in the tank.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Well not the best idea since the undead are attracted to sound, so after the grenade was done exploding I ran for my dear life until I reached my home. I climbed the fence and went through the back door, "What the hell did you do Mic," Jay asked. "Nothing much, just almost got eaten alive by the undead," I said. He shook his head,"Mic you knew that it was a very bad idea and you still went outside," Jay explained. "I know, so let's just forgive and forget and let's rest for awhile," I said. "Ok," he said. I went upstairs climbed into my bed and fell asleep.

Author notes:
-----------------------------------------------------
How was it, good and negative comments are always welcomed. Vote and follow me if you want to. Oc will be accepted, and have a merry Christmas .

And with that Microtoaster2 is signing out.