"Mythology is boring, I think" ~Violet pov

Here I am sitting in mythology class doing nothing more but listening to Mr. Healy talking about, you guessed it , mythology. Not that it's boring or anything but the things me and my BBFF+E 's ( Best Buddy Friends Forever and Ever ) could be doing right now are endless.

   But we're stuck here in high school the most common place on earth to be. " In Foyology, their were six clans. There was The Water clan, The Wind clan, The Creature clan, The Fire clan , The Ice clan, and the Dominate clan The Earth clan. Long ago they once thrived amongst each other. The leaders had special powers used to protect the clan. For example creature clan ; to will animals. They lived in peace until ..." Did I mention he was kinda dramatic.

   "Until what ?!" Said Dove, a BBFF+E of mine. "Until Tresafre came." Said Mr. Healy. A boy at the back of the class said "What is Tresafre?". "Tresafre was a dark force that swept the land in search for power and control. The leaders were frightend to here about this force moving toward the east for them so they prepared. They prepared armies for battle and locked away the clans in underground dungeons. Then the day before Tresafre came at sunset they gave their powers to their children and sent them far away from Tresafre so it could not take their powers. Then the next day-." Mr.Healy was interrupted by the bell.

   The class packed up and left. Me, Dove, and Snow (My other BBFF+E) left the classroom together. "Have a good winter break class!" Mr.Healy shouted out the classroom door. As we walked the poster filled halls filled with a mass amount of people rushing to their red lockers slowly emptied." Wow she really said that." I asked Snow."Yes!" She said. We all laughed. I sall a boy running down the halls. He was heading straight for me! "Watch out!" He said . And we collided.