"It's a Kitten!" ~Dove pov

We arrived at a house which seemed to giant the rest. It was light blue with green shingles. It seemed to have like twenty rooms but it probably only had nineteen. "This is your HOUSE?!" Snow said as she stared at the building in awe. "And you thought my house in Florida was big." Violet said as she parked the car in front of the mansion. "How many rooms are their?" I asked. "About nineteen not including the kitchen." Violet answered. I knew it! I thought.

   Violet stepped out of the car along with me and Snow. We got our stuff out of the trunk and headed toward the house. I listened to the birds singing as the sound of the squirrels hurring up trees and chatting with each other made me relax. I nearly tripped over the front step as we went inside the house. A little white kitten came out of nowhere to greet us."Omg!" I yelled. I LOVE cats, especially kittens."It's a kitten!" I squealed.

   I scooped up the kitten and nuzzled it. So cute I thought. We headed toward the dining room, with the kitten in my arms I petted it softly as I walked. We entered the dining room with style, because its just a fun way to make an entrance. I sat down with the kitten and the, I think, chef brought our favorite tacos and mini fish for the kitten."So what's her name?" I said gesturing toward the cuteness that is the kitten. Violet took a bite of her taco and said "Her name is Poppy. And Snow, why are you so quiet all of the sudden?"

   Me and Vi stared at Snow waiting for an answer. She was just sitting there picking the tomatoes out of her taco with a smile on her face. Vi winked at me and said "Whoa look Dove that's a big spider right their!" Snow immediately stood on her chair and squealed "Where, kill it KILL IT!" Me and Vi laughed and when Snow realized it was a joke, she laughed to. Poppy finished her fish and we ate our tacos and went up to Vi's room. She literally has three beds in her room, it's awesome. We talked and danced and partied till about 10:00 then we decided that we were tired.

   "Night Dove. Night Snow." Vi said with a yawn. "Night." Me and Snow said. Poppy decided  to sleep on Snow's bed. I was up for a little until drifted off to sleep. It all came at once. Visions of blackholes and lava and cliffs came with people falling and getting sucked in. The strangest of all was a vision of a dark cloud with what seemed like a face in it yelling "Dove, Dove, DOVE!" I woke up to sweat and my own screaming. I stopped screaming and looked over at Snow and Vi sitting at the edge of my bed saying "Dove wake up." Vi had Poppy in her hands. I sat up and said "Whoa, oh sup guys?"