both

"jungmo, who's the friend that you gave my number to?"

serim straight up asked jungmo when he arrived at the lunch table.

"suj- wait, how did you know?" jungmo was about to say the person name but he stopped, and tapped his chin.

"just tell me her name please,"

jungmo become a little bit hesitated, "i promise her not to tell anyone. promises are promises, bro."

"yet you lied to her about allen's number and gave mine instead?" serim crossed his arm on the chest, sternly asked him.

"ok ok, i was joking with her. i just want to see her reaction when she found out it wasn't allen-hyung,"

"what's her name?" he just want to know the girl's name.

"sujin." jungmo replied shortly.

"which class?" serim added.

"i don't know, and i don't care actually." he answered, sipping on his orange juice.

"but both of you are friends?"

"just a normal friends and she's my neighbour, i always see her everyday and it's kinda annoying," he rolled his eyes.

"do you know she likes allen?"

"yeah, she used to nag at me everyday for his number and i got my revenge from giving yo-"

"who nagged at you?" a voice who they recognise as allen spoke.

both of them turned their head, looking at allen's direction. "nothing!"

allen shrugged it off, ignoring both of them and took a seat beside wonjin.

"you owed me a story about this sujin girl," serim whispered at jungmo, using his 'the eldest' power.

"alright, alright."

💌

serim
hohohoho

sujin
what do you want?

serim
i don't know

serim
how about you sujin?

sujin was laying on her bed, immediately sat straight when she saw her name bing mentioned.

she gritted her teeth, "koo jungmo you lil' shit. i'll kill you with my bare hands later ."

sujin
who is sujin?

serim
a girl i met online

serim
her full name is

serim
moon sujin

"remind me to choke jungmo after this," she tell herself.

sujin
what a pretty name

sujin
she must be pretty too i guess?

serim
i don't know

serim
maybe i'll find out later

[sujinnie_m]: @parksrm has requested to follow you.

a notification popped out, and she tapped on it. someones instagram profile showed up, which is belong to serim.

serim
i'm waiting for her to accept my follow request

sujin
what if she doesn't want to?

sujin
i mean, both of you met online

sujin
wouldn't she feel uncomfortable with it?

serim
but she have my number

serim
knows my full name

serim
most importantly, she saw me in real life before but i don't

serim
so she needs to let me see her face

sujin
you're full of sheet

she sighed, he was right. she saw him in real life before since serim was one of allen's group of friends, but he never see her.

'maybe i should let him,' she thought.

accept @parksrm request?

yes | no

"i hate myself for this,"

serim
oh

serim
she accepted me!

serim
i'm so happy ><

sujin
good for you