of

early in the morning, serim already showed up in front of jungmo's house. he texted him last night saying he will walk with him together to school.

that's his second reason. the first reason was he wanted to see sujin's face to face, in real life.

he found out that sujin usually walk to school, just like jungmo and sometimes they would walk together.

he doesn't know why he felt a pang of jealousy when jungmo told him these.

"did you tell her to walk together today?" without waiting further he asked jungmo who just got out from the house.

"nah, we never plan on go to school together, it just happened randomly." serim nodded.

"hyung," jungmo called.

"yeah?"

"do you like sujin?" he asked.

the older quickly shook his head, "no way! i just want to see her face to face, those instagram pictures might be fake ones."

his face turned red without his noticing, and jungmo smirked at the latter.

"sure."

as they were about to left the house, the beside house's door creaked opened, showing a girl who in their age.

which is sujin.

without noticing the other two boys, she sat on the ground and tied her shoelaces while munching her bread without holding it.

serim silently said to himself, 'she really that simple and random , but it kinda cute though.'

"moon sujin! you coming?" jungmo shouted, earning the girl's attention to the gate.

serim was hiding behind the wall, he wanted to shocked the girl.

"yeah! i need to lock the door first," she replied in a weird way, since she was talking with mouth full.

'eat properly, pabo.' serim smiled.

sujin got out from her house, locking the gate with her keys. just when she about to walk closer to jungmo, serim got up from his hiding spot.

"hmm, what a nice day huh?"

sujin stood there, not believing what she saw. park serim, the guys she mistakenly texted, showed up in front of her house.

"what are you doing here?" the only words came out from her mouth.

"i'm here to walk with jungmo to school! right, jungmo?" he replied, grabbing the other boy's shoulder.

because of serim's death stare, jungmo nodded. "y-yeah! we're walking to school together."

sujin whispered while pinched jungmo's waist, "i'll kill you once he's gone."

the poor boy gulped. pity him, he was stuck between two people and he was the one who caused it.

💌

serim
sujin

sujin
what?

serim
you're actually prettier in person

sujin blushed at the compliment, luckily they have free period that time and no one noticed her texting someone.

sujin
i don't believe you

sujin
all boys do is lie

serim
i'm not a boy

sujin
so you're a girl then?

serim
i'm your man

serim
😉

again, she felt her cheeks heated up and softly pat it. what's wrong with him being such a flirt today?

sujin

serimcome on

serim
come on

serim
don't you like me at least a bit? ;)

sujin
idk

sujin
i mean you have ong seongwu's looks

sujin
and day6 wonpil

sujin
both are my babies

serim
because of looks?

serim
☹️

serim
i swear i'm much funnier than allen

serim
and much good-looking than him

sujin
park serim

sujin
i don't like him anymore

sujin
he has a girlfriend

serim
that fast?

serim
don't you like him since the day both of you met each other?

sujin
yeah...?

sujin
it was a week ago if i wasn't mistaken

sujin
it's just a silly crush, duh

serim
😑

serim
then why did you confessed at him? (practically me but uh)

sujin
i just want to let him know that

sujin
i liked him

sujin
like in a definition of 'i-look-up-to-you-and-not-please-be-my-boyfriend' way

sujin
got it?

serim
huh?

serim
you're weird
seen at 11:12a.m.

"but i like it," he continued.