#37

Scarlett sighed as she sat alone in the park, it was completely empty and hallowed out as if no one comes here anymore.

She soon hid her face in her knees tears staining her cheeks, body trembling.

She needed to run away, run away from everything that has been happening her.

She was unaware how close her friend was, without a care in the world Scarlett had gotten up and left.

"That was her." Audrey said as she tried to walk up to her.

Audrey frowned as she seen Scarlett leave, what can she do now? What can she do to help her friend?

With a small sigh the younger twin quickly ran off to her sister and friends.

She didn't want to chase after her alone, she needed help and the only ones she knew Logan and Allison can help.

Once she made it back she quickly pulled her sister and her friend to the side, fear and sadness written on her face.

"I need you guys help, I might know where she went but I can't."

She was cut off by Loan giving a firm nod.

"That's my girlfriend, your friend we need to find her and fast."

Allison nodded as she fiddled with her fingers, the thought of Scarlett completely hurting herself elsewhere made her have a panic attack.

"Allison, if you don't want to come please stay back and relax. I don't want you to hurt yourself." Audrey said, "I love you a lot."

"I-I love you too, but I'm fine really. I wanna help find Scarlett, I don't want her father to be broken down even more, he did lose a wife."

Logan nodded, "And if he. . ."

"And if he lost Scarlett, he'll be completely broken down." Audrey finished

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go find her!" Allison said

Logan and Audrey nodded following behind Allison, the small group of friends were determined to find their fragile friend.

"Where are you are my bamboo butterfly, I'll be there for you as well as Audrey and Allison." Logan whispered to himself rubbing his eyes.