For the Sake of Tomorrow!

"Aaaaaaaand here we are!" Ash opened the door to the hotel suite that he and Misty would be sharing during their stay at Indigo Plateau. Pikachu bolted into the room and coed at the sight. Misty walked in behind him and gasped at how large the suite was.

The living room was big enough to support at least 6 people alone. In addition, there was a kitchen attached to it that was equally as big and a door off to the side that leads into the master bedroom. The living room was decorated with gorgeous furniture made from luxurious white upholstery and the walls were covered in beautiful artwork and league memorabilia. If it wasn't already enough, there was a glass door that lead outside and onto a balcony that overlooked the entire plateau.

Misty walked out to the balcony and gasped into her hands. The view was one of the most beautiful things that she had ever seen. "Ash, come and look at this!"

When he didn't come, Misty walked inside and saw him digging around in the fridge instead of looking around the room. She planted her hands on her hips and sighed. "Why didn't I see this coming?" She asked herself.

"What did you say?" Ash questioned as he was making a sandwich.

"Never mind, just..." She grabbed Ash by the hand and pulled him to the balcony. "Just look at the view. Isn't it one of the most gorgeous things you've ever seen?" Misty asked dreamily.

"I've seen better." Ash huffed.

"What have you seen that's more beautiful than this view?"

Ash smiled at Misty. "You for one thing."

Misty blushed at this and started to giggle. "Now that was cheesy."

Ash leaned into Misty and wrapped his arms around her waist. He then whispered into her ear while breathing into her fiery red hair. "That doesn't make it a lie."

Misty sighed giddily and leaned into Ash, resting her head on his chest. She never knew that Ash could be so romantic before they started dating. In fact, she didn't think he even thought about girls that way until he confessed to her and asked her out. That had to be one of the best days of her entire life. The only thing she didn't get was how, even before she experienced his romantic side, the raven-haired man could make her feel weak in the knees before anyone. She absolutely loved it when he made her feel this way.

She looked up and saw Ash looking down at her smirking. "A good looking cheeseburger could beat this view any day too." She also didn't get how Ash was one of the only people that could get a rise out of her. Unlike his romantic side, Misty absolutely hated it when he did this and she felt like killing him.

She sighed and pulled away from. "You know, you're a natural at ruining the moment asshole."

Ash chuckled a little bit before turning her around and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry Mist. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

Misty grinned and wrapped her arms around Ash's neck. "There might be one way."

Ash grinned and leaned in. Before he could reach her lips, however, Misty put a finger to Ash's lips and warned him. "You better not pull any shit as you did in the car. I'll throw you over this balcony if you do."

Ash gulped and rubbed the back of his head. "O-okay I won't."

"Good." Misty grinned and pulled Ash into a kiss. The two soon found themselves getting lost in it and there was no going back. They didn't want to. Not long after starting, Misty was already begging to enter his mouth with her tongue. Ash opened up and let her in and soon their tongues were clashing against each other for dominance.