Rescued By An Angel (Literally) Chapter 17 Aw, But You're My Little Weirdo

Heya! Just saying hi to you guys, hope you had a good 2010 and an even better 2011! Sorry for the amount of begging that's going to start now but: PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN! I feel nobodies reading this sometimes! You're feedback would be good too! Now, that's that over with. Read on my little mince pies!

By the way, this chapter is just a filler, and a few hints about what will happen later are dropped. Someone I know also suggested I explain claims and bonds more, as they found them hard to understand. So bear with me for a while!

Now you can read on!

Chapter 17: Aw, But You're My Little Weirdo!

Cassy's Side Of The Story:

After a day of me sleeping, sleeping and even more sleeping, I decided to venture out of Blake's room. Blake, paranoid that I would hurt, maim or kill myself; all of which were silly ideas of his. The house was lavishly fitted, and modern, very modern. Every room was furnished in black and white, with one dominant bright colour, such as neon green. Blake's room was different though, and he supposedly did it up himself.

My hand trailed down the smooth banister, and I wanted to slide down it so much, but I couldn't; Blake wouldn't let me. "You're like a teenage boy one minute and my dad the next!" I grumbled, scowling at Blake. He shook his head, "You're not sliding down. I don't want to end up bringing you to accident and emergency again!" I scowled harder, and he cracked a smile, "When you're pissed off, you're adorable." I gaped at him, ""Every emotion I display is cute to you. You must be really easy to find girls for." Blake nudged me down the stairs, changing the subject, "So, you're eating, and then we're going over those books on claims, that okay?"

I headed down the stairs, still wanting to go down on the banister. I glanced around the large foyer, thinking it stupid that only three people were living here.  The hallway was bigger than my room at Cher's. "Can I move in here? It's so spacy and cool! And the floors are awesome!" Blake shook his head as I did a skid across the marble floor, jogging to catch up with me. "No, as much as I'd love to have you all to myself, you can't, you live with Cher until you're eighteen. Or married. And neither are going to happen anytime soon." I pouted as we walked into the kitchen; I spun around in the doorway and blocked Blake's way in.

"So, you don't want me around, and you don't have your heart set on marrying me one day?" Blake tried to get past me, but ended up pressing his body against mine; making me blush. "I would like to have you around, it's just impossible. And marrying you is also impossible; I'm here for six weeks and six weeks only. Then I'm going for good, until you join me in that place you guys call heaven, but we call Land of the Spirits." As he spoke, Blake inched his face closer to mine, and he brushed my lips with his gently.

Someone clearing their throat broke us apart, and I stared at Maggie, who was watching us with a knowing grin. She winked at me, and glared at Blake, "The young lady can stay if she wants, I know Cher. I know her quite well; seeing as I'm her grandmother. I died before she was born, so I can communicate with her without her knowing I'm actually her granny. And actually you could get married. Once Cassy turns seventeen, you two can get married with a parent's or guardian's permission." I stuck my tongue out at Blake, smacking him when his pupils dilated.

"You're pupils are doing that thing again. It's creeping me out!" I cringed away from him, dashing into the kitchen to separate myself from him. "I'm not marrying you. It wouldn't work!" He yelled, chasing after me. My socks gave me a slight edge, allowing me to slide and he just ran in his sensible shoes. Silly boy. I stopped at the fridge, and pulled out a giant carrot that was caked in dirt. I brandished it in his face, pretending it was a sword and making noises that pirates did in the movies. Blake stared at me, and looked unbelievingly at the carrot. "Stop or I'll wipe it on you." He looked at me like I was crazy, and I waved the carrot in his face; spraying soil all over.