I have questions

"Dance the night away
Live your life and stay young on the floor
Dance the night away
Grab somebody, drink a little more

La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor"

Everyone danced and showed their best moves. Tequila break while dancing gave them more energy. Everyone laughed and giggled. They enjoyed so much that for some time they forgot everything. Robbery, heists, money, world. All they thought was having some fun.

"This playlist is lit as fuck, AJ !" Mónica laughed.
"I can't take all the credit. Manila and I both made it." AJ said.
"I am so out of my breath. Let's sit for a moment and eat then." Raquel said. Everyone nodded. The pizza was still hot but not so much that you would regret putting inside your mouth.
"Let's play a game. We will ask each other questions. Randomly. Okay ?" Tokyo proposed. They all said yes.
"I'll go first. What's the toughest mission you ever had, Lisa ?" Raquel asked.
"We were once assigned to protect the family of a president of a country. Don't ask which country. It's confidential."
"That's crazy !" Manila said.
"Now, AJ. I have a question for you. Most gruesome way you killed someone." Tokyo asked.
"I once half skinned a guy. Key word half. Then fed him to the vultures. He killed someone close to me." Tokyo wasn't expecting such an answer.
"Skinned a guy ??" Raquel scrunched her nose.
"Okay. Now I'll go." Manila said and looked at Raquel." Did you ever had threesome ?"
"No."
"Do you want to ?" Lisa asked.
"I am not sure. It depends on Sergio too."
"Hey guys, I am going downstairs for a minute. I am getting a call." AJ said and went outside.
"Thank god, she went out. I was about to say her name." Raquel cracked.
"Really ? I was thinking the same thing." Mónica said.
"Do you also like her ?" Lisa asked.
"I mean, a little crush. If I have a threesome, I'll ask her maybe." Mónica giggled.
"You can ask me too, babe." Tokyo winked.
"Hey let's go downstairs and ask her." Raquel said.
"Yeah. Come on." All of them ran downstairs. The alcohol gave them enough confidence to ask that awkward question.

AJ had just finished her call. She went to the kitchen to get some cookies. Kaigo saw her and said," Enjoying the party, girl ?"
"A lot."
"Can we join ?" Rio asked. AJ mouthed a 'no'. Berlin smiled.
Sergio came out of the room with Denver. He looked a little tired.
"Are the kids asleep, Professor ?" AJ asked.
"Yeah. After what felt like thousand bedtime stories, they decided to sleep. "
"But they look like angels while sleeping." Denver said.
"Is the music too loud ?" AJ asked.
"No, it's fine. I hope you guys are enjoying."
"Uh-huh. The al—" AJ could not finish because a group of half drinker woman called her name enthusiastically.
"AJ !!!!WE HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU !!"
"What ? Little quietly,girls."
"Among us, with whom will you have threesome ?" They all laughed. The boys looked at them instantly. Their mouths fell open.
"Wow. That's a good question. Good job." She smiled awkwardly and looked at the guys.
"Come now. Say it." Tokyo came closer to her.
"Yeah, don't be shy, AJ. You can say it out. We are your friends." Denver said.
"You don't have to answer, AJ. If you feel uncom—" Sergio couldn't finish.
"SHUT UP, PROFESSOR !!" Everyone shouted at him. Berlin was just enjoying the show. AJ's uneasiness was a little turn on for him. But the idea of any of this men touching her made him uneasy.
"Okay. I'll choose...drum roll please...." AJ said and Kaigo played drum roll from his phone. It seemed like he was ready.
"Manila. She is my type." AJ said. Everyone felt defeated. Manila giggled and kissed AJ on her cheeks.
"But I don't have a boyfriend, AJ."
"We will find one for you. Don't worry. Come on, now. The show is over." AJ laughed.