Time

It was decided. They would all go to Professor and construct a plan. In three weeks. They need more people to save more time. The job was not only to stop the heist but also exposing Henry. Last time he didn't go to jail due to lack of evidence but if they catch him this time with solid proof, AJ and her friends would rest at last.

"I got a call from Lisa. They are coming back. Yusuf and Emine are with them. Halit Çetin and Ibrahim Aksoy would stay in touch with them. I am gonna pick them up from the airport." Berlin said while rushing downwards from the stairs.
"Take the van, then." Raquel said.
"I'll come with you." Martinez said. Mónica looked at Raquel and then at Tokyo. Rio and Denver smiled faintly.
"It's fine, Martinez. No need for that."
"No. Go with him. You are gonna need help with the luggages." Professor said. Berlin made a poker face at him.
"What ?" Professor asked Berlin.
"Nothing."
"Go on, then." Berlin and Martinez went out of the house and others cracked up.
"Why are you guys laughing ?" Professor asked. Everyone started laughing loudly.
"You are so innocent, baby !" Raquel kissed his cheeks.

When they were getting off the plane, they saw some known faces. Berlin and Martinez came forward to help them with their luggages.
"I can do this, Berlin. It's okay." AJ hesitated.
"Let me show a little chivalry, AJ." Berlin smirked. AJ just smiled forcefully. She still couldn't forget everything.
"Let's go. Professor is waiting for all." Martinez said.

"Welcome everyone. I am Professor." Professor introduced himself. After everyone settled down in the living room, Professor started talking.
"Professor, let me explain what happened." Lisa explained everything to everyone.
"We need more people and time. We have only three weeks. So every minute counts." AJ said.
"Don't worry. We are with you in this." Raquel said confidently.
"Look, there is something I want to say. I don't think we need everyone in this. The heist is gonna be for three days only and you guys have children. I am saying, what if Professor just instructs us in making a plan ? We can take some people from Turkey only." AJ was hesitant of course. Risking so many lives to expose Walkfield was too much.
"That's not possible. We will help you." Rio said.
"Yeah. You are family now." Mónica said.
"AJ, we risk our lives everyday. And this time we are not doing this just for ourselves, we are doing this to save a country's art from getting sold and to send a bastard jail. We are gonna do a good deed. So, don't worry and don't even try to stop us." Raquel smiled. Others assured them.
"So now the plan is we have to do an heist to stop a heist, right ?" Helsi asked.
"It looks like it." Palermo nodded.