Unusual activity for a destroyer?

Errors POV

It's been ages since squid created anything, been kinda boring but I won't judge, just glad I don't need to destroy as much.

But after weeks of just sewing puppets and laying down looking at the ceiling, I'm getting bored.

I could visit nightmare and his gang, true that would cure my boredom, but to be completely honest, I really want to just be alone and not bring any attention to me.

I mean, since Ink's not been creating anything lately that could mean he's planning something! I should keep an eye out for any attacks... Wish I didn't need to but ehh, got used to it.

.

.

.

I think I finally reached boredom at it"s maximum.

.

.

.

Maybe... Since no one is here nobody would catch me... And it would cure my boredom. So... Ehh f*ck it, I'm doing it.

3rd person POV

Error has stood up and was walking up to the... Middle? Ehhh kinda middle of the blank space.

He pulled a string down and collected a box.

'been a while huh' he thought to himself deeply.

He sat himself down and continued the activity he planned to do.

'Quiet relaxing' he thought.

The he just let himself go and ignored his surroundings, making him totally and utterly vulnerable.

*With Ink and Dream*

Ink's POV

It's been a while since I created, didn't want anymore creations to suffer death. Me stopping made Error suspiciously quiet... Really unnerving I must say.

"So... What do we do now?" Dream asked, looking at me, expecting me to come up with a plan.

I just rubbed my temples and sighed.
Thought deeply about it. Then a small idea crept into my mind.

"What if I , since I've figured out where the blank space is, I would spy on Error and figure out a plan on catching him? It might work... Let's just hope I won't get caught as that won't be good" I said with a nervous chuckle.

Dream looked at me worried but nodded his head in agreement, we both knew, if we had to fight we needed tactics.

So I stood up, grabbed broomie and opened a portal to the blank space, I first of course, painted myself all white which made me practically invisible in the white background, and since error has awful eyesight, that would make me even harder to spot.

Back with Error

Third person POV

Error was still lost in thought and just as vulnerable as before. He didn't mind as he was quite happy, first time in years, although still, sadness crept into his soul causing him some heartache.

Ink entered the Blank space not expecting the sight he would see. He may only see the back off Error, but he saw that Error was sitting cross-legged on the floor, looking down and doing something.

He silently crept to see what he was doing, making sure to make as little noise as possible, which is quite easy considering he's a skeleton.

Though the sight he witnessed was something he'd never thought he'd see, never, expected to see, so surprising that Ink needed to rub his eye-sockets three times to make sure he wasn't seeing things.