Ever confused

Ink's POV

Error was still rebooting, how long can one take to reboot?

I was just sitting there, it was boring as hell, like, how can he even stay here longer than 2 minutes???

Maybe he destroyed out of boredom, living here I might've done that too.... No no, I wouldn't.

.....

Maybe he signed all the art as 'string' so no one knew it was him drawing.

To be honest even if he signed Error I wouldn't believe it, who would?

It is only 43% completed, goddddd, I will die off boredom here, I forgot my sketchbook so I can't even draw and I dont want to ruin Error's one...

63%, okay it's speeding up a bit, soon I'll hopefully get my answers.

71%

76%

83%

91%

99%

99.5%

100%

Finally. Now I'll get my answers.

Errors POV

I think I rebooted as when I came back to reality Ink was sitting Infront off me, staring at me holding my sketchbook.

I didn't immediately remember what happened, but memories slowly started to come back.

"Finally, your reboot took so longgggggg, might've as well taken an eternity" Ink said with a breath off relief.

I just looked at him, kinda confused at his behaviour. I mean, how'd you feel if you mortal enemy talked with you as if nothing was wrong, like no conflict had taken place?

"Now can you answer my question or did you forget it?" Ink looked at me with questions marks in his eyes.

I just stared at him, confused.

"I guess I have to repeat myself," ink spoke before clearing his throat," Who is String?"

Now everything came back to me. There was no way I could get out off this conversation. I didn't know how to respond, but I decided to say something that is partially the truth, weird I know but we're all sanses and we know if one is lying.

"He was the Sans of an old au, one of the first to be destroyed, actually, maybe even first" I stated.

"Really? What au?" Ink questioned.

I actually forgot, I tapped my chin but it didn't come back to me. So I shrugged.

"I dunno, didn't delete it so how would I remember"

Now Ink looked at me confused, I looked back at him also confused on why he was confused.

"You didn't destroy it... If you didn't destroy it then who did?" Ink looked at me, probably not believing my words.

That question always pondered my mind, who did exactly destroy it?

I shrugged again. Ink looked even more confused.

"Then... How do I not remember that au?"

That question made us both ponder in silence. Then I came to the obvious conclusion.

"Cuz your memory is awful"

Ink shrugged, then realized what I said and looked at me in a hurt way. Then I think he agreed in the end and looked away in self pity.

I realized another thing, he took my funking book again (Fresh I swear, wherever you are, I WILL dust you).

"So uh, can I like... Have my book back?"

Ink stood up, looked at me with a mischievous grin, opened a portal and said

"Nope"

And boom he was gone. To say I was pissed would be an understatement. That book, that book was so old that it held drawings that were made even before that incident, and now, I'm bookless, Frick that bleach (Fresh I swear on outers stars)

Ink's POV

I can only imagine how glitchy must be feeling, he must be sooooo pissed. I laughed to myself then looked to my left and saw Dream look at me in confusion.

"So... Any info?"

Frick, forgot that's why I was there.

"Uhhh... No? Sorry got sidetracked" I responded embarrassed and guilty.

Dream now looked confused and maybe even a little pissed (?), to be honest i'd feel same if my teammate went to look for info to see how to destroy our enemy but came back laughing and without any info. ._.

"How?"

Oof, curse my memory I forgot. Then I looked down and saw I was holding the sketchbook still. Dream must've noticed me staring and looked at the book, confusion written all over his skull.

"Whose is that?"

I looked at it for a little while then looked back at dream.

"Errors actually..."

"Does it have plans written in it orrrr~?"

I looked at him, same questioning face I had when I saw Error.

"Uhh... No, it's actually a sketchbook... Found Error sketching something in it when I went to spy on him"

Guess it's dreams turn to look confused with this subject. Not gonna lie, I don't blame him, he has every right to feel that way. I just shrugged.

I realized it was getting kinda late, the blank space must have a weirdly messed up time zone.

"It's getting kinda late dream, I don't mean to sound rude but don't you have a job to do?" I said looking at dream in the eye lights.

He looked confused for a second and then shook it off as it came back to him how late it really was.

"Ye-yeah, seeya Ink!!" Dream said, waving a goodbye at me before teleporting away into which I could presume to be the dreamscape.

Apart from the Error thing it was an eventful day. Needed to deal with Lust constantly harassing red at the meeting, stretch nearly murdering someone for telling Blue his tacos sucked and making him cry, and sitting through a whole rant off red asking why is it always his chocolate that's stolen by Error and why is it always him being the most harassed by Lust, yeah now I'm apparently a therapist as well as the creator. *insert roblox death sound*

But that's just the usual beeswax that's going on in my meetings so I'm unaffected by it (Fresh that's nowhere close to a swear word!)

I look at the book in my hand and look through the pages again, wish it had some colour, it'd look way better with it anyway, not that it's bad, it's good but still.

I sigh putting the book on a table and looking up towards the ceiling, at times like this, my life gets even more confusing, it's already confusing enough as it is so can like, the confusion take a chill pill and settle it's booty down?

I rubbed my temples and averted my gaze to the ground, placing my elbows on my knees whilst holding my head.

"I need a rest..."

After that, I grabbed the book and walked to my room so I can get a rest from this day cuz this day is definitely giving my none existent brain a headache!

--------

Genuine curiosity, how many times did I actually write something to do with the word 'confused' in this chapter?