ARSHI OS: The Train Lover

Heyy guys... Surprise Surprise...😁😁 Am back with OS... I know its not a surprise but a shock for you all... 😂 well its a shock for me too... What to do.. this quarantine makes me to write coz of having more free time now... So came with this small crap..😄

I hope all are doing good and staying safe in Home... 😊🤗

I got inspired from one short story which i read few days before in one story site ... That's the non-fan fiction story... So i thought to try it for Our ARSHI with soooo many many changes..

I only took the idea from that story... Other than that all the scripts written here are purely my own imagination... 💯

I have given the idea credits to that author so pls kindly avoid comments like Its a copied story, i read it somewhere else etc etc... 😂😊

So enjoy the story... And let me know ur feedbacks...

************************************

I remember, I was wearing dark red coloured salwar, that day, which had heavy embroidery on neck, and that was one of my favourite colour which looks good on me as my friends says...

We, a family of four, my father, my elder sister and my mother, were travelling from our home town Lucknow to Delhi by train for my cousin's marriage....

And I was sitting in one of the window seats, of our compartment...

Like most of the seats were occupied by other passengers in train, one was still vacant in our compartment....

After a few minutes, the train finally started and I glued my eye to outside green blush surroundings.... It was beautiful weather...

I started outstretching my hands little outside the window to feel the fresh air which makes me fresh too...

Fifteen minutes have passed my mother open her large steel tiffin box, packed with homemade jalebis, ladoos, daal, salad, fruits, chapati, sabji and what not....

After serving my father and sister, I know she will offer me... So beforehand she asks, I said "no mumma i will have later"

"No Aunty, my stomach is full"', a boyish voice replied.

I realised, she was not asking me, she was showing friendly courtesy to our co-passenger and seat adjacent to my window was no more vacant...

I casually looked towards the boy, who was sitting in front of me....

And my heart felt like, it's skipped a heartbeat.....

He was very good looking and cute kind of guy... Other than that, there was something in his chocolate brown eyes which making me more attracted towards him...

And that was the colour of his shirt not dark as mine but it was a white with red shaded shirt, "how is it possible that he also wearing my favourite colour, red", I thought...

So now it was looking like god's sign, like we were destined to meet, to my sixteen-year-old brain...😂

I was trying to hold myself for not looking back to him and showing unaffected by his presence, but in reality, it was opposite and I was more alert of my surroundings....