Epilogue: Takeout? Eat-In?

After looking through the long outline notes of the BT21 Universe written by her teammates. Jihye is exhausted from her work.

She took out her phone and scroll through twitter, looking at some memes and gifs. 

And she got triggered by this gif! (Blinking multiple times in one second)

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" 

Yoongi scratching his back, walking out from his room sloppily with his black tee and striped boxers. It looks like he just had a good nap. 

"Should we order in? Or just whipped out something?" Yoongi asks again.

Yoongi noticed Jihye looking at him and her phone back and forth without saying a word. 

뭐하냐? (What are you doing?) Yoongi asks in his deep voice.

He walks to her and look at her phone and saw the gif. He breaks into a smile and smirks. 

"What have you been doing at work? Kim Bujang-nim (Department Head). Watching your boyfriend's gif on twitter..." 

Jihye stood up and touches his lips with her thumb. 

"Slightly chapped. You need some lip balm." 

"Your lips looks moistured." After saying that Yoongi smacks his lips onto Jihye's lips and kisses her deeply. 

"Okay. I got some lip balm from you. Alright, let's go." Yoongi grabs Jihye's hand.

Jihye: To where? Eat out? I thought you want to order in?

"Forget about those. I'll eat you instead."