This is Planning

The McCords

Gwen

I woke up at two in the morning due to not being able to sleep. I made my way to pour myself a coffee but then saw Trent on his Laptop.

"What are you doing?"

"Remember when I said that we can buy a house at the river house?"

"Yeah," I sat down next to him as he pulled a house up.

"Well, I found two houses that are for low prices and I think that we all would really like,"

He pulled up a huge house with a car and palm trees and a car parked at the driveway.

"Or we could look at this one,"

"Even though it doesn't look that good on the outside, the people who are selling it

"Even though it doesn't look that good on the outside, the people who are selling it. Left everything behind because they were in a rush to leave,"

"Wow,"

"I know,"

He closed his laptop and kissed me on the cheek. We went back to bed to get up in the morning.

The Nelsons

Courtney

I woke up to see a laptop on the table. I slightly opened it up to see two houses. Just then Gwen came to me.

"Are you thinking of moving?"

"Trent wants to,"

"Why didn't you tell me? Why do I have to find everything out on my own?"

"Courtney I'm sorry but this was not my decision!"

I calmed down.

"I believe you. Just please tell me when you might see the house?"

"Trent wants to see it tomorrow,"

"Oh,"

The kids woke up and started to play as I sat down with Duncan.

Just then Gwen came over to me with a laptop.

"I have a plan,"