Pehli Nazar Mein❣

Mahir raised his head from his mobile and looked at Bela, who was standing there with closed eyes, breathing in and out to calm down her racing heartbeats, with her fingers crossed, praying silently to keep her nervous free.

As soon as, he saw her, his lips curved into a smile. He started admiring her antics and waited for her to open her eyes.

Roli looked at them and a mischievous smile came over her lips. She took her mobile and started covering them in the video.

Bela opened her eyes slowly after 5 whole minutes, as she didn't get any response from him and closed her eyes again, seeing him staring at her with his ever charming smile. Her cheeks turned red due to his gaze.

"Pehli nazar mein kaisa jaado kar diya", said Mahir, which made her confused. She opened her eyes and looked at him thinking what she did like that.

"Umm- wh... what d did you say?", she somehow asked him finally.

"Technically, I sang the song", he said and winked at her with a smile.

"Oh... shall I t teach you, how to sing? Because, it was merely as a statement when you sang", she asked him innocently without realising that he said those lines, seeing her.

He smiled more seeing her innocence.

"It's my pleasure to learn from my b... you", he zipped his mouth before he tells her as his biwi, "are you planning to stand for the whole evening? Others may think you as a waitress here"

"Nope! I was just...", she searched for words.

Mahir shook his head. He got up and made her sit and sat at his place. She became nervous again, sensing his touch on her shoulder. She looked here and there avoiding his eye contact.

He smiled more and more seeing her shyness.

"I am not a demon, feel free to be with me. What would you like to have? In the meantime, we can discuss, when we can have our music classes", he asked her while went through the menu card.

"Cheesy bread roll", she said immediately and started licking her lips with her tongue, closing her eyes.

"I love itttt. Do you know what is famous here? Veg roll varieties... especially bread roll. OMG!! I love that like anything, I will have how much ever, I won't get bored at all. That too here, it will be spicier and tastyy", Mahir looked at her astonishingly, wondering the way she talked with him.

He adored her each and every, single thing. She realised what she was blabbering and fell silent looking away and cursed herself for her stupidity which looked like cuteness to Mahir.

"So, you like veg rolls and especially bread rolls"

"Love!! I love them", she corrected him and closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Okay, you love them", he chuckled at her and ordered her favourite.

"You can have what you wish to have? I just said veg rolls are special her but there are a lot more here", she said hastily as she didn't want him to have anything just because she is having that.

"Chill! I like veg rolls and after hearing you, it's tempting me to have it", he said licking his lips just like her. She smiled at him genuinely.

" Okay then in the meantime, tell me when will you start your music class for me? Where should I come?", he asked her.

"Are you serious about it? I thought you were joking", she asked in a serious tone, which made Mahir smile at her, seeing her too much innocence of not understanding his plan.

"Yes, I am serious about it. I wish to learn music. However, I am always free in evening hours, just tell me the place to learn. What about your home?"

"H Home... okay!! But I can teach you after o our w w...", she tried to tell him wedding but failed badly, "okay, then, you can come whenever you are free"

She gives him a friendly smile. He smiled back at her. Just then their order came. Bela controlled herself from doing some childish acts in front of him and had her food silently without taking her eyes off from plate in shy of looking at him.

Mahir gazed her occasionally while having and adored her shyness.

🎶Pehli nazar mein
Kaise jaado kar diya
Tera ban baita hai
Mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke
Aa jee le zara🎶

Roli was busy covering the video with her naughty smile to tease her sister with that video, once they reach their home. Just then a guy snatched her mobile from her hand.

"What the h...", before she completes, she felt strong lips of a guy in her lips. Her heart stopped to beat for a second.

She tried to push that guy but his hold was strong on her. He continued kissing her, which just increased her temper more. To their luck, there was none in the cafe at that time except to our newly born love birds Bela and Mahir. But to her bad luck, Bela's back only faced her and Mahir was busy admiring her.

He left her after she became breathless. She breathed heavily and raised her hand to slap him, but he held her hand and pulled her close. She whined in pain due to his tight grip on her hand.

"Covering other privacy is as same as kissing some unknown", he said in a husky voice which intoxicated her angry heart. She wished to be in his hold forever.

She came to sense, remembering his arrogant behaviour just a second before.

"I am not an uncultured girl to poke my nose into some other's privacy, second, even if I did so, no one gave you right to behave like that with me. Do you think I am any slut, who will come behind you for that single gaze from you! I will show you, who am I?!"

She pushed him away with all her force and took her mobile from him and started dialling the number to police but stopped hearing Mahir's voice.

"Siddhanth"

To be continued