Tera fitoor ❣

"Siddhanth"

Both Roli and Siddhanth turned to Mahir, who gestured Siddhanth to come to him. Siddhanth winked at Roli wiping off her lipstick from his lips, which ignited Roli's anger more.

He gave a playful smirk to her and moved towards the love birds. Mahir about to say something to Bela, but before that Siddhanth sat in chair and started speaking.

"Hi bhabi!! I am Siddhanth... Your would be husband's pyari dost since our childhood. The only one who knows his dark secrets...", he stressed the word 'Dark' with mischevous smile. Bela looked at Mahir and smiled.

"He is exaggerating... well, he knows my secrets but not dark, because I don't have anything like dark secrets. Also, Bela, why is he calling you bhabi instead of sister? Ask him na... mostly husband's friends used to call his wife as sister na... but he?", Mahir said innocently to Bela, but smirked at Siddhanth.

Siddhanth glared at Mahir in return. But Bela was already became nervous to note any of their eye talks, after hearing the word 'husband' from Mahir's lips.

"By the way, do you guys know? Someone had covered all your moments in that person's mobile...", before Siddhanth completes, Bela rushed to Roli.

"Did you record the video of everything we talked here?", she tried to grab a mobile from Roli, who was constantly moving her mobile here and there, while glaring at Siddhanth.

Mahir was silently admiring Bela's cute pouts and her childish tries to grab the mobile from Roli. Whereas Siddhanth was irritating Roli with his smirks and winks.

"Roli, are you even in this world? Where are you staring?", Bela gave up finally and asked her breathing heavily.

"Why is he here?", she asked glaring at Siddhanth, which made Bela realise that they were here yet. She closed her eyes in embrassment, looking away from Mahir, which made him chuckle at her.

"Di!! I asked you something"

"He is your Jiju's bestie", she said inflow without realising what she was saying. Roli's lips strteched with smile. She forgot what had happened just before, as she was very very happy for her sister.

"OMG!! Di, have you accepted him as your husband already? I should share this news with Mom and dad soon. Then engagement, then mehendi, then sangeet, then Haldi, then wedding, then first night, then hon...", Bela cuts her down.

"Chup!!", she tried to maintain angry face but blushed finally showing her consent to her wedding with Mahir.

She realised Mahir's gaze on her. She bit her lips to stop blushing, which drove him more crazy on her.

🎶tera fitoor jab se chaRh gaya re
tera fitoor jab se chaRh gaya re
ishq jo zara sa tha wo baRh gaya re
tera fitoor jab se chaRh gaya re🎶

"Seems like fell in love already, dude", Siddhanth teased Mahir.

"Unlike you, who fell in love ages ago and always threatening that girl instead of confessing your love... but dude, make sure that your antics shouldn't ruin my wedding", Mahir getured Roli to Siddhanth.

"Chill bro, I will propose her soon and ask numerous sorry and accepet whatever punishment she gives for the deeds I did to her including the kiss I gave her half an hour before", Mahir widened his eyes at his statement.

"Did you kiss her? Dude, you are going way too high with her now a days. This is inapporpriate.", Mahir said with frown.

"Even before marriage, you started supporting your sali. Relax, she is also in love with me but her ego is stopping her and she always pretends like she never see me behind her and I am stranger to her. But I know my way to make her accept me. Just, I have been waiting for her studies to get over but her lips drove me crazy today, just like how Bela's lips drove you crazy", he teased Mahir, which made his cheeks turn red.

"Don't try to divert the topic", Mahir said while controlling his blush.

Just then girls joined them both. Both Mahir and Siddhanth pretended that they didn't know anything about Roli.

"M Mahir j ji, she is my sister, Roli and Roli, he is...", Roli cuts her inbetween, "I know, Mahir Jiju, the one who had stolen your heart at first sight itself. Finally, you found your love, di. Also, Jiju... di, he too fell in love with you..."

"Roli, enough. Stop talking rubbish things"

"Rubbish!!! I am talking about your both love. Don't you believe me? Then see here"

She showed her the video in her mobile. Bela looked away immediately, after seeing Mahir, who admires her every single act since he saw her.

It was very difficult to predict whether she was shy or embrassed. Mahir understood her uncomfortableness, seeing her avoiding his gaze.

"Okay, then we are leaving, take care, bye...", he paused for a second then told her name, "Bela".

She lifted her head to see him and their both eyes locked for a second. She looked away immediately, as her heart beat increased suddenly. She looked at him finally and gave him a small smile. He smiled back at her.

They left from there and went back to their respective homes.

Mahir took hot shower and fell in his bed only in his towel. The smile which spread in his lips since he saw her, refused to go from his lips. He smiled like crazy without knowing what is the reason for his crazyness. He didn't mind to find the reason too, because that feel was more amazing than anything. He closed his eyes and sleep got over him slowly and Bela started appearing slowly in his dream. His smile remained in his lips, even when he was sleeping, due to her in his dream.

On the other hand, Bela felt everything strange. She couldn't take off his gaze from her sight and heart. She smiled unknowingly whenever she remembered his gaze. She rolled in her bed and found Mahir lying beside her with his charming smile. She frozed for a second and blushed after realising that as illusion. Sleep was so much away from her.

To be continued