🥡𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆🥡

Lauren's point of view
Hi, I'm Lauren Orlando, so if you don't already know I live in Toronto or I use to today I'm currently on a plane heading to Victoria,Australia to permanently live. My mom and dad own a big clothing line so to get my parents business larger they were thinking about moving somewhere like Texas or San Francisco but that's when I suggested a whole other country, it took a little bit of time and nagging to convince my dad (Dale Orlando) to move to Australia but in the end I got my way, and you may be wondering why I wanted to move to Australia so much well I kinda have a secret, a really big one; I am a... "All passengers, we will be landing in one minute"...

—————————————————————————-
Next day
Third person:
It was currently 6:30 in the morning and the Orlando's moving truck had just parked itself outside the new Orlando residence, a few people in uniform jumped out and started to unload the many boxes from the back of the van when Lauren, her parents and her brother Johnny came out of the empty house to help bring all of their possessions inside. While just next door was the Ziegler house hold where Mackenzie,  her sister Maddie and her mother and stepfather lived happily together; Mackenzie had woken up at 5:30 to get ready for school even though school started at 9:30, she had to wake up early so she could go to school and help one of her teachers do something. And next to Kenzie's house was the Leblanc home where Jules Leblanc, her younger sister Hayley and her parents lived. Jules also had done the same routine as her best friend who conveniently lived next door so she could help Kenzie and her teacher to complete a project. Both Jules and Kenzie had walked out their front doors and then walked along the pathway to suddenly be shocked by a massive moving truck parked in the for sale houses driveway that now wasn't for sale anymore, they decided to walk around the back of the truck and see who their new neighbours were. Once they were on the front lawn of the newly sold house the two girls saw another girl that looked around their age so they decided to approach the girl. "Uhh..hi," Mackenzie said politely but hesitantly while giving a small wave. Lauren spun around to face the two girls, she gave a warming smile to them and said "hi" "I'm Lauren," "hi I'm Jules and this is Kenzie, we live next door," and they both point towards their houses. "Oh, I've just moved into this house," and Lauren looked over at her new home. "If you like we could help you bring some boxes inside, if you like?" Kenzie politely offered feeling a little less tense about the new neighbour, Lauren nodded at their kind suggestion and handed them each a fairly light box to bring inside.

Lauren's point of view:
I carefully hand both Kenzie and Jules a light box to bring inside,they seemed like really nice people so I accepted their offer. We make it through the grey front door to see my mum making herself and my dad a pot of coffee, "hey sweetie," she said giving me a smile then noticing the two girls standing behind me, "this is Mackenzie and Jules," I say in a slightly apprehended tone while pointing to each of them "well hi girls" my mum says happily which makes both of them smile. They follow me up the wood stairs then through the first door on the left into my new room, there was only a small deflated air mattress and a few suitcases in my room; I told Kenzie to put her box on one of my bigger suitcases and Jules to put her box wherever she wanted, I then took them both down the hallway to another bedroom so that I could introduce them to my brother Johnny. I slowly opened my brothers door to reveal him laying on his bed just watching YouTube videos on his phone; he wasn't very happy about the move especially because it was so far away from his friends but I'm sure he will easily make new ones, he looks up from his phone and gives me a questioning look, "this is Mackenzie and Jules, they live next door," I say proudly "then hi" he replies back and sits up. There is an awkward silence for a moment until Kenzie finally speaks up "so what high school are you guys going to?" Kenzie questioned "Rosedale high," "oh cool, we go there!" Jules happily replied. Kenzie's phone buzzes indicating someone was trying to call her, she took a step back from the doorframe she a second ago was leaning on and further out into the hallway so she could answer her phone, "hey Lexi, yeah I know, we'll be right there, okay bye." The call lasted for about 45 seconds until Kenzie hung up, "sorry Lauren, we gotta go," Kenzie said getting ready to go "we'll see you guys at school hopefully," Jules replied with a smile across her face, "okay, bye guys see you later" Lauren answered proudly knowing that she had already made two new friends.