🎱ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠🎱

Jules point of view:
Luckily school only started at 9:30am and the current time was 7:23am so we still had plenty of time before we had to get to our classes. I, Kenzie and Lexi (our other best friend) had just finished a project our teacher wanted us to help her with and now the 3 of us were just sitting in the hallway against some random kids lockers when we heard the second door open as it was really close to where we were sitting, soon a girl and a boy walk in front of us and surprisingly sit cross legged across from us, it was only until they sat down that I could see who they were, Lauren and Johnny! "Hey guys," I say happily noticing their presence, "hey, I was wondering if you girls could help us find our lockers as we are a bit lost?" Lauren asked with a small smile, "sure we can" Kenzie quickly said "hi I'm Lexi I don't think we've met" Lexi said confidently as she was the more social one of us all,"oh yeah Lauren Johnny this is Lexi one of our other friends". Lauren shook Lexi's hand while Johnny simply said hello; the 3 of us lead Lauren and John down the hall to each of their lockers that conveniently weren't far from where ours was placed throughout the hall way. We decided to give the two siblings the full tour of Rosedale high! Not that it was very exciting but to mainly show them the memorable spots like where the rich Christian kids smoke weed and where the goths preform the sacrificing rituals...

"And finally this is the gym" Lexi says enthusiastically as she steps through the double doors leading into the gymnasium "your school is really big," Lauren replies whilst letting off a small chuckle "yeah, and kinda messed up!" Johnny agrees with his sister. "So does your school have any sports teams or anything?" Johnny asks curiously "yeah they are doing tryouts tomorrow for football,swimming,and golf (don't question the golf)which I'm guessing you are probably gonna go to!" Jules chirps in "and a netball team for both genders" Kenzie adds in. "Well I've never really played netball but I might just give it a try" Lauren announces happily "well I suppose you two should work out your classes and all" Lexi says "oh yeah" the siblings replied in usion . They each pull out their timetables/schedule and hand them to one of the 3 girls...

Kenzie's point of view
Johnny had handed me his sheet and I scanned over the sheet realising we had a few of our classes together, "hey Johnny it looks like you have a few of the same classes as  me and Emily," "who's Emily?" "Oh she is one of our other best friends, you will meet her later, she's like really hippie and fairy like" he simply said okay and we both turned to face Jules, Lexi,and Lauren and we each joined in on their conversation about Lauren's timetable. We all headed back to mine and Lexi's lockers where Johnny's was also located around, we all chatted and I and Lexi cleaned our lockers out until we decided to prepare our books for our various classes throughout the first two hours of school, then once the warning bell went off we made our way through the chaotic halls with Johnny dragging along behind me to our classes that were expected. My first class for the day was English which I highly enjoyed as I always got along with these teachers best,English was also shared with Emily and Johnny. I walked through the single door and into the classroom where I saw Emily waving me over to a table she was seated at, "hey Emi" "hey Kenz" we talk for a while until eventually Johnny had finished chatting with Mr Morrison, I see multiple faces of young girls grow a smile as he walked down the classroom taking a seat on the other side of the classroom as me, 2 girls and Mandala Morris flock to his side the second he sits down and he gives them an awkward smile as they each take a seat on either side of him. The lesson soon began with Mr Morrison saying good morning and handing out our marked homework which somehow always takes 2 months to be marked.

The rest of the day was brezzy and eventually we went out for lunch. I, Jules, Lexi, Emily and Lauren walked over to a large table so our male friends will be able to sit with us, we were soon greeted by the boys, Hayden, Jaeden,Mandala and Johnny. They each took a seat and exchanged looks with us as they dug into their tray of food making conversation while we ate our lunches, "so Lauren and Johnny how are you liking your first day" Jaeden question proudly cause he had remembered their names "yeah, your school is really fun and everyone is so nice" Lauren warmly said whilst glancing over the packed lunch hall "yeah it's pretty cool" Johnny chirps up. "So Johnny I heard you were thinking about trying out for one of the sports teams tomorrow?" Hayden asks Johnny with a smirk "oh yeah" the boy simply replies back "so what sport are you looking to go for?" Asked Mandala who had moved on from Johnny within about an hour "Honestly netball sounds pretty cool, we never really played it in Canada" "and Lauren was also going to try out for the  netball team" Jules says whilst smiling brightly and starring over at something. Then I realised it was a fight between the principal and an Eshay and soon cameras had been pulled out of pockets to film the hilarious fight going on!

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:
𝑺𝒐 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔!
𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔
🤑🧚‍♀️🦋🦕🌞🥟🥤🎪🛸