(English) #1 - Commandment

"Your bestfriend knows exactly what that looks from the table means and the best things to do to help you"

--

Seokwoo is making a coffee in his apartment kitchen. He must stay up late to read all the CVs from people who apply in his company. Suddenly, he heard someone presses the door password. Seokwoo doesn't panic at all, he keep making his coffee calmly because he can guess who's coming. Only his closest people know the password to his apartment.

"Hi, Kang Hamun. Ah mian, Lee Hamun," said Seokwoo while stirring his coffee.

"Hi, my dearest, my bestfriend, Seokwoo," said Hamun softly, with overly sweet smile.

Seokwoo rolled his eyes. "Whatever you ask, the answer is no," he guessed right on target.

Seokwoo knows how terrible that 'sweet but creepy' smile. As far as he can remember, every time Seokwoo fulfill Hamun's request behind that manipulative smile, he got punished by the lecturer or his grades will decrease badly.

"Shh, listen to me first. Seokwoo ah, I'll leave my Hyeyoon to you," said Kang Hamun, the girl he know since the beginning of university life. Ah, since yesterday, she has become Mrs. Lee.

8 years of friendship makes Seokwoo very familiar with Hamun's arbitrary nature. Two minutes ago, Hamun suddenly came bring Hyeyoon, her cousin but more like her twins. A second ago, Hamun said that she would entrust Hyeyoon to Seokwoo.

Hyeyoon and Hamun's parents lived in another city, so when their university life in Seoul started, they decided to live together. Hence, they are like twins that can't be separated. Hamun can only rely on Hyeyoon and Hyeyoon only trust Hamun to protect her in that big city. Both of them studied at Seoul National University but different majors. Hyeyoon majored in Education and Hamun majored in Psychology, like Seokwoo.

"Hi, Seokwoo ssi," Hyeyoon said kindly to Seokwoo. The man waved his hand while smiling at Hyeyoon. Hyeyoon still standing in front of the door with the man who yesterday officially became Hamun's husband, Lee Donghae. Aside from accompanying his cousin-in-law, Hyeyoon still reluctant to enter because Seokwoo himself has not gave permission.

8 years already Hamun and Seokwoo become bestfriend, and during that time Hyeyoon already knows Seokwoo too. However, they were never got close. When Seokwoo goes to Hamun-Hyeyoon apartment, Hyeyoon always still busy studying at the campus library. If they accidentally cross paths on campus, Hyeyoon only dares to greet briefly. Fear of being torn apart by Seokwoo fans. There was never a chance for them to talk deeply and get to know one another.

Hamun also tells Hyeyoon about Seokwoo's nature, who knows he is handsome and uses his face to keep changing his girlfriend. Maybe because of Hamun's warning, without Hyeyoon realize, she become more distant and careful toward Seokwoo.

When convinced that Hyeyoon were outside and would not hear their conversation, Hamun signaled Seokwoo to bend his tall body. Hamun whispered right in Seokwoo's ear, "I only left Hyeyoon with you for a while. A while. Remember that. I will kill you if anything happens to her," she threatened.

"Yaa! If you don't believe me, don't bring her here!" grumbles Seokwoo in a low voice.

Hamun shook her head. "Ani, ani, it was just a reminder for you. After all, you're the most ideal candidate. Your apartment has 2 separate rooms, Hyeyoon will be safe in her room. You can cook so Hyeyoon won't starve. Most importantly, Hyeyoon not tall, not sexy, and not feminine, she's not your type at all. You will never ever be attracted to her. Safe," explained Hamun.

"Well, are you mocking your own cousin or what?" said Seokwoo holding back his laugh.

"I'm not mocking her. Just stating the facts. Better say it myself than heard it comes out from your mouth. And, yes, it's better like this than my Hyeyoon become one of your victims," replied Hamun without the slightest guilt.

Seokwoo pouted his lips. "Hey, I'm not a player. I just keep changing partners. And that's because I haven't found the right one," he explained.

Hamun sighed, "So, think carefully before making a girl your girlfriend. Do not just look at their appearance. How old are you now? Do you really still need me to remind you?" Hamun asked in annoyance, but again Seokwoo answered with a smile. Seokwoo know he wouldn't win if he argued with Hamun.

"What if I refuse?" asked Seokwoo.

Hamun sighed, "I admit it, every time you help me, everything doesn't go smoothly. But, you admit it too, right? You never regret doing it because you always get something bigger and immeasurable."

Seokwoo was silent. Can't deny what Hamun said. He can be here now and not get lost, all thanks to everything that Hamun introduced in his life. This is also the reason why Seokwoo want to keep his friendship with Hamun forever.

Seokwoo found Hamun was staring at him. Deeply. As if to say, 'Maybe this can help you too'.

Seokwoo always believe that Hamun knows him better than himself. And with Hamun's explanation, which she must have been think of it carefully, Seokwoo know that he couldn't refuse. Well, actually, now he also start wondering what would happen if Hyeyoon stay with him.

"Arraseo. I will take care my bestfriend's twin sister. Should I tell Yongdae? He will be happy to know Hyeyoon is here."

"I'll kill you right away. You know how Hyeyoon is uncomfortable with Youngdae's cringiness? Come on, stop bothering me and please make me feel peaceful during my honeymoon. Please, Seokwoo ah," said Hamun, clasping her hands together in front of her face.

"Arraseo, arraseo, You should go now. Donghae hyung has been waiting for you," remind Seokwoo.

"You're right. I will travel around Europe with Donghae oppa only for a month. So Hyeyoon just stay here for a month too. I told her already to not bother you. But please always remind her to eat, she often forgets," Hamun continued.

"Gosh, Mrs. Lee, can you not be so fussy? I'm tired of hearing it all. You are her cousin, not her mother!" grumbled Seokwoo while pushing Hamun to the front door.

"Donghae hyung, please take your wife away immediately," said Seokwoo. Donghae smiled seeing his wife sulking annoyed at his best friend.

"Yaaa Lee Hamun! Hug me here before you go. You always forget me if there's Donghae oppa around us! Gosh. What kind of cousin you are," Hyeyoon said, opening her arms to hug Hamun.

"I will really really really miss you. If there is a problem tell me right away," said Hamun.

"Arraseo. Seokwoo will take care of me. Don't worry and please enjoy your honeymoon. I want to have a niece soon," said Hyeyoon.

Seokwoo and Hyeyoon keep waving until the elevator door that Hamun Donghae using closed.

Finally, Hamun and Donghae left.

Only Hyeyoon and Seokwoo are standing still in the doorway now.

Only two of them.

To be continue

Note

Hi guys, thank you so much for reading this english version! How is the story with english language? I hope there's no intolerable grammar mistake here hihi^^. Hope you can enjoy your quarantine day while reading this story yaa. Please be healthy everyone (งˆヮˆ)ง

I made this book so for all of you who use english as preferred language in wattpad can easily find it. So i just upload 3 chapters here and the rest you can continue read in the Que Sera Sera primary book (in that book, already contain chapters in english and in bahasa language). You can find it if you visit my profile^^

 You can find it if you visit my profile^^