(English) #3 - Chaotic but Pretty Good Morning

Consider yourself lucky if there's someone, you don't even know, pray for you

--

Hyeyoon awakened by the sound of alarm that had been ringing. Wait, this is not her alarm. The sound comes from the living room.

She came out of her room and found the living room table filled with scattered paper, laptops, and glasses. She also found Seokwoo sleeping on the couch with his legs dangling down. His legs are too long for the medium-sized couch.

Hyeyoon turned off Seokwoo's alarm which had sounded from 15 minutes ago. She called Seokwoo's name repeatedly while gently patting the man's shoulder.

"Seokwoo ssi, wake up. It's 7 AM already," said Hyeyoon.

"Omma... I just want to stop working. I'm tired. I want to sleep again," said Seokwoo half conscious. Hyeyoon chuckled to see Seokwoo pouting. He reminds Hyeyoon of her students who have difficulty waking up from their naps.

"I don't want to bother you... But, in your alarm it says 'Must get up for an interview'," said Hyeyoon and managed to make Seokwoo wake up.

Seokwoo really surprised when he felt the sunlight had penetrated the window of his apartment.

"Now already 7.05 AM," Hyeyoon said even before Seokwoo asked. Hearing that, Seokwoo immediately ran to his room.

--

While in the room, starting from the beginning when he took a shower, until now he's changing his clothes, Seokwoo did not stop cursing his stupidity. He hasn't even tidied up all the files on the living room table.

Once completed, Seokwoo immediately carried his backpack to the living room. "Argh, I forgot my tie," he complained, again. He put his bag on the couch then returned to the room.

Hyeyoon heard all the anxious complaints that Seokwoo said. She felt guilty for waking him up late. She wants to help him, even just a little.

Seokwoo comes out from his bedroom and startled to see the table in the living room already clean.

"Um, mianhe, I just want to help," Hyeyoon said as she walked from the kitchen to the living room. Hyeyoon brought Seokwoo's drinking bottle that already filled with water and lemon slices.

"Your laptop and charger, your smartphone's charger, your glasses, I already put them in your bag. When I looked at the papers here, it seems you already grouped it, so I put them in a different file folder. And here, your bottle. I saw a lemon on it so I change it with the new one," Hyeyoon explained.

Seokwoo checks his bag and smiles brightly. Everything is complete and neat. Seokwoo can tell that Hyeyoon tidied all his papers carefully. "You did well, Hyeyoon ssi. Jeongmal gomawo," said Seokwoo. Thanks to Hyeyoon, he can save his time.

Seokwoo rushed to wear his shoes. Seeing that, Hyeyoon remembered the sandwich she had made for Seokwoo. Hyeyoon immediately went to the kitchen to get it.

Once ready, Seokwoo wants to say goodbye to Hyeyoon but can't find the girl around him. "I'll go first. Bye Hyeyoon ssi," Seokwoo said loudly so Hyeyoon heard.

"Ah, Seokwoo ssi, wait, this is your..."

Hyeyoon's voice stopped when she realized that Seokwoo had left first.

--

Seokwoo's feet couldn't stop moving, he always did it when he panicked. He is waiting for the elevator now because it's impossible to go down by the stairs from this 20th floor.