Are we offical or ?

1 week later

Me and Cameron is in my room , sitting on my bed "Stop Cam" I was screaming he was tickling me "Nope not until you give me a kiss " Cameron said still tickling me "okay fine I will" I said laughing he stopped and I sat up he pulled my close and leaned in and I leaned in to then we captured each others lips I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss he slipped his tongue into my mouth and pushed me against my pillow I've been waiting for this moment ... We were just kissing for like ten minutes until I heard my mom call my name "hold on my moms here " I said getting out his grip and opened the door and "yes mom " I said yelling "come here " she said sounding like she is in living room I closed my door and walked down there to see her sitting there waiting for me I walked over to the couch and sat down "Me and your dad are getting a divorce " she said almost crying " mom it's gonna be okay " I pulled her into a hug and I felt a tear fall from my eye "mom it's gonna be okay he doesn't know what he has until it's gone he is gonna miss what he had" I Said she is just crying in my arms "Go take a hot shower and sleep of mom" she lifted her head up from my shoulder "alright everything you said is true" she pulls me into a hug " you don't mind if Cameron is here" I said looking her into her eyes " of course I don't mind just make sure he doesn't hurt you like your dad did" my mom said "he isn't like that " I said to my mom "go up to your man" she said I got off the couch and walked up stairs to my room to see Cameron sitting up on his phone .. I walked in and sat on my bed and put my head down "Baby what's wrong" Cameron said " my mom and dad are getting a divorce " a tear fell from eye I was so sad I felt Cameron's around me I buried my face in his neck and cried ...