Having you in my life is amazing

2 weeks later - day of Sadie's

Cameron just got to my house !! "Cammmmmm I'm so excited " I said walking over to my bed sitting down we were wearing a neon baseball shirt with black shoes I was wearing leggings and sandals to match !! He was looking in the mirror at himself "we about to be the sexiest couple up in there tonight " he said "you think so " I said getting off the bed walking over to him ! "Yep we are" he said wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek ! "You ready" he said "Yeah" I said getting out his arm and grabbing my purse and phone !! I walked out my room with cam behind me "Bye mom" I screamed !! "Bye , have a good time" she screamed back we walked downstairs and walked outside and locked up and walked to his truck , he opened my door for me and I got in and he walked over to the driver side and got in and pulled off to the dance !

***

We just got into the dance and they was playing Pour it up by Rihanna .. I grabbed Cameron hand and dragged him to the floor and started dancing with him .. I have no rhythm I can't dance at all but I was trying my best ... I guess I was cause Cameron wasn't complaining then they played booty me down ... I begin grinding on him then people started forming a circle around me and him ...

***

We just got back to Cameron's house I'm so tired .... "CAMERON" I said droppin on his bed "what babe" he said dropping on the bed next to me "I'm tired" I said " me too , lets go to bed" he said helping me up off the bed to get in some comfy clothes to sleep in .. He walked over to his drawer and pull a big shirt out for me and shorts .. I stripped right in front off him I didn't even care at the moment I was so sleepy .. I pulled my shirt over my head revealing my pink Victoria secret bra and my flat stomach !! I pulled down my shorts and revealed my matching pink panties .. I pulled his big basketball shorts up to waist and pull his Shirt I've my head .. The plopped onto his bed ... "babe you know you sexy right" Cameron said is a sexual voice "Haha Thanks now let's go to see " I said getting under his covers and closed my eyes until he jumped into his bed and wrapped his arm around me "Goodnight beautiful Love you" he said I turned his way "Love you to " I said kissing his cheek our first I LOVE YOU !

----------------------------------

Comment , fan , vote

-XoxoSuzette