Chapter 4

Cover change!

Added INTRO and new graphic!

Landon's first official day as a student was pretty uneventful, I introduced him to the different members of our group as well as some of the other students that we passed in the halls

He and Josie were already pretty familiar with one another due to having met at the party yesterday, we lingered there for a bit while I let Landon catch up with the new werewolf whose name I had learned was Rafael. Since he had met MG before on 2 occasions we merely said hi when we passed him in the hall.

Lizzie wasn't super keen on becoming friends with Landon, even going so far as referring to him as 'Mophead'. Never the less, it wasn't as if that was off-brand for Lizzie to do so I just told him to ignore her before I went to show him where all the different classes were.

"This is the Chemistry of Magic class!" I gestured to the empty double-doored classroom, "Not that you'll ever need to come down here." I gave him an apologetic glance.

He shrugged, "It's fine, I probably won't remember where this class is anyway, this place is huge."

I laughed, "Yeah, it might take you a while before you can actually get to your classes without getting lost. No worries though, I'm sure we can find you a buddy or something."

---★---

"You sure you don't want to come to the flag football game?" I glanced over at Landon while pulling my hair up into a high ponytail. He looked up at me from his spot on the couch next to Rafael, "I'd rather not risk bumping into any of my old classmates." He replied apologetically. I nodded sympathetically, the Mystic Falls High kids were all asses, I honestly can't imagine spending more than a couple of hours with them, much less go to school with them.

"What's up losers. Are you all ready to go?" Lizzie's voice cut through the air as she and Josie appeared by my side.

"Actually, these 2 aren't coming," I said, turning to face the twins. Both of them were wearing the school jerseys and had their hair tied up in messy ponytails.