The Fight Between My Boyfriend And My Ex Boyfriend.

(If you didn't read the last chapter do so now.)

Y/N pov.

It's been about another mouth since I seen Offenderman. He must be think things over again. I haven't seen Liu since he want out to go on a killing spree and it's midday. I tried asking Slenderman if I can look for him but he just said no, so I tried to sneak out but he just brought me back at the mansion. I even tried to call him but he left his phone home. Jeff said he didn't see him come back, and EJ tried to look for him but he couldn't find him. I started to get worried about him, until Offenderman came over with blood on him.

Offenderman pov. *the fight*

I wasn't happy y/n is dating that two person guy named Liu. I decided on going out tonight to find him and hide him from her. That didn't go as planed. I was looking around for him when I saw Jeff sitting on a roof top. I want over there and ask what was wrong. He said he wasn't happy they are dating ether. I asked if he seen Liu and he told me he was over at the house a few doors down. I want over there and found him killing a family. I grabbed him and tried to take him to my place until he bit me. He tried to run but I pined him on the ground. He tried to fight but I didn't let that happen. I didn't see that he had a knife on him and he stabbed me with it. He wanted to fight me because he knew I won't get in. I won really easy just by throwing him around. 2 days after I want over to see y/n and see how she's doing. She got mad when she saw the blood I couldn't get off me. She though I killed him, well I kind of did. "Y/N He's just at my place resting from a fight." "WITH WHO!?" "Another killer." "I WANT TO SEE HIM!" I didn't know what to say so I let her see him. I had her wait outside the room he's in. I walk over to him and unchained him. I opened the door and he ran into y/n. She looked at me madly. "Come on Liu let's get you home and treated." She walked with Liu back home. I asked if I could come to and she just yelled at me. "NO!" When they walked out the mansion I ran to my room crying. I felt like I was going to die after she yelled at me. I don't think she wants me to be the father of her kids anymore.

Y/N pov. *When she saw Offender*

"OFFENDER~ what's with the blood? Wait, DID YOU HURT LIU!?" "What no. He's just at my place resting after a fight." "WITH WHO?" "Another killer." I didn't believe him, there are no other killers but us around here. "I WANT TO SEE HIM!" Offenderman toke me to his place to see Liu. "Stay here." He want inside the room and opened to door as Liu came running out hugging me tight. I look at Liu's cuts, they look a lot like the ones Offender would give you. "YOU DICK, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT FOUGHT HIM!" I put Lu's arm around my shoulder to help him walk home with me. "Can I help you get him home?" "HELL NO, YOU DID THIS TO HIM." I walked out Offender's mansion slamming the door on Offenderman. "Liu, what did he do to you?" "He tried to kill me." "KILL YOU! He will pay for that." 

(Looks like someone is a yandere for you. If I were you I would run as far as I can)