𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

( A/N: Today is Friday! Eh, I'm feeling kind of lazy today, but at the same time, I feel like doing something today! Time to create another part for this book! I've been updating more and I hope to be able to update every day! )

Words:  1,775 words

Lucas's plan to win you back:

You have been having the best moments of your life ever since you've been with your new boyfriend, Hendery. Before you and he started dating, you had your ex-boyfriend, Lucas. He meant so much to you but you couldn't trust him until he cheated on you... That's when you broke up with him for good. You didn't want to deal with him anymore and have to worry if he was cheating on you or not.

Hendery has made you happy and you cannot even leave him for a second without whining to see him once again.

Today, you were walking past the dance practice room to see him and his group, WayV, practicing a new dance. You quickly walk back and watch them practice. You turn to see Hendery and you can't help but smile. Then, he moves and you see Lucas. You glare at him dancing. Even though he has made mistakes in the past, you have come to forgive him for his mistakes.

So, you watch the rest of the dance until it was over. As they were going to get a drink of water, you walk into the dance practice room, clapping and smiling. They all turn around and smile to see you, except Lucas. "Hey, that was amazing!" Hendery ran up to you, hugged you, and smiled. "Y/N!" You hug him back with the smile growing bigger on your face. The members to up to see you, and Lucas just stays in the back.

"Hey, Y/N!" Yangyang smiles and pats your back. "How'd you like the dance?" Xiaojun asks with a raised eyebrow and smiles. "It was great! Nice job guys!" Ten comes over, giving you a high five. "Thanks!" Kun turns around to see Lucas in the corner, just drinking his water and ignoring what's going on. "Come on, Lucas! Come say Hi to Y/N!" Lucas looks up and then looks down closing the water bottle.

He crosses his arms and looks up at you a little. "Hey." You all sat there quiet and you glare at him again. "I'm going to take a break." You all watch to see him walk out of the room, slamming the door. You jump a little and shake your head. Winwin looks at you and wraps his arm around your shoulder. "Just ignore him. He's just being rude." You nod at Winwin and your smile comes back.

It's been 3 hours since you've seen the members. They had some more dances they needed to practice and you didn't want to distract them.  You're going to the parking lot to leave the studio until Lucas stops you.

"Hey, Y/N." You glare at him again and scowl. "What do you want, Lucas?" He backs away a little and raises an eyebrow. "Damn, why do you have to be so cold?" You roll your eyes. "Whatever. What is it though?" Lucas smiles. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to come over for a drink later on." You tilt your head. "Why...?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Why not? We haven't talked in a while." You think about it for a minute, and let out a sigh. "Fine, Lucas. What time?" He smirks. "Nice. How about 7:00 PM?" You nod. "Okay. I'll see you then?" He gives you a thumbs-up as you walk to your car.

2 more hours have passed and you see that it is 6:45 PM. You remember that Lucas wanted you to come over for a drink, and you didn't want to upset him so you got up and got dressed. You close your bedroom door, walk downstairs, and leave the house to go to Lucas's house. You don't know why you agreed to this.

It just hits 7:00 PM and you make it to Lucas's house. You get out your car and walk up to his door, knocking on it. You wait a few seconds and you see Lucas opening up the door. He smirks. You look down at his outfit, which a see-through white T-shirt, and some black shorts. "Well, hello Y/N." You wave and walk into his house as he closes the door. "Hey, Lucas." "It's been a while since you've been here." He walks up to you and puts his arm around you. You look at him and move his arm. "Yeah..." You go to the couch and sit as he grabs some whiskey.

He comes over with two glasses and the whiskey. He sits next to you and hands you a glass. You take it and he pours some for you and him. "Cheers?" You smile a little and raise your glass. "Cheers." You both clink the glasses and drink the first cup fast. Lucas finishes first and looks at you, trying to drink fast. "Don't choke." You look at him and set the glass down. "Just pour me another one." You haven't drunk in a while. He smirks as you grab your glass and he pours you and him another drink. "2nd round!" Lucas drinks fast again, and you drink show. He finishes and you watch as he licks his lips and you blush. He looks at you and raises an eyebrow. "What?" You shake your head while blushing. "Nothing!" You start to drink fast and look away from him.

A few cups later, you and Lucas were drunk. You and he just laugh for no reason and can't even walk straight. You were fully drunk but Lucas could handle himself. You look at Lucas and he looks at you. "I think you drank too much." You shake your head all over and raise an eyebrow. "No... I did..." You fall on the arm of the chair and smile. Lucas gets close to you and looks at your closed eyes. He caresses your hair and smirks. Everything is going the way he planned it. He shoves his lips onto yours and you wake up a little. You look down at see you and Lucas kissing and your eyes widen. Lucas pulls back and bites his lip. "I want you back, Y/N." You look away. "I don't!"

"Don't lie to me. I know you, Y/N. You always turn away when something isn't true. You look back at him and look down. "Fine... maybe I do. But, Hendery makes me happy!" Lucas rolls his eyes. "He can make you happy, but you know what he can't do?" You tilt your head. "What?" Lucas slowly goes to your neck and kisses it. You bite your lip and look at him. He takes your hand and puts it on the back of his neck. You look away as you push your hand down on his neck, making him kiss deeper on your neck. You feel him groan on your neck and you blush hard.

He stops and looks at the spot he made on your neck. He turns and looks you in the eyes. He keeps looking at you as he starts to take off your pants. You look down at him taking off your pants and you grab his wrist. "W-what?" He throws your pants to the ground gets close to your body. He starts to grind on you as you moan lightly. "What's that I hear? Someone is enjoying it." He glared and him. "Just shut up and continue." You can't help yourself when you're drunk. What you want is what you want.

Lucas continues to grind on you as your body heats up. While he was grinding on you, you felt a tent grow in his pants. Your blush becomes more noticeable and your moans get a little needy. Lucas stops and stands up. He takes down his shorts and throws them out of the way. He looks down to see his tent and can't help but chuckle. He murmurs to himself. "This is just how I wanted this to happen." He then looks up at you and smirks again. "Close your eyes." You roll your eyes and close them, falling asleep a little. Drinking makes you tired.

He pulls down his boxers to see his hard member. He gets on top of you and strokes his member a little bit. He takes off your panties and you fidget a little. "Keep them closed." He throws them too and bites his lip. He takes his member and slowly slips it inside you. Your eyes open immediately as you look down at him. "Lucas!" He raises an eyebrow while watching himself thrust inside you. "What?" You throw your head back and moan a little. "That's what I thought." His thrusts become faster and his smile grows bigger. You slowly turn into a moaning mess and can't help but grip the couch cushion a little bit.

Lucas tends to make his thrusts harder and your moaning mess turns into little screams. Lucas groans a little and looks up at you, moaning. He chuckles once again and thrusts more and more. You stick your tongue out and he notices. "Hmm..." He grinds inside you and you roll your eyes back.

As he's thrusting, you feel a knot grow in your stomach. "L-Lucas, I'm going to!" He nods. "Me too!" Lucas thrust harder, sweating and groaning louder. "I-I can feel it! I-I'm gonna! I'm gonna...!" Next thing you know, you both came at the same time, letting out screams and catches your breaths. Lucas falls on top of you and smiles. "Could Hendery do that...?" You chuckle. "I don't know. But, I know that your sex is the best." He caresses your cheek and kisses you.

He takes himself out of you and stands up. "Why don't I take you upstairs, clean you up, and you can stay here for the night?"  You smile and sit up a little. "That'd be great." Lucas picks you up and carries you upstairs.

Even though Lucas couldn't be trustful in your relationship, he can still show you that he loves and cares about you. Seems like his plan worked out for you and him.

( HOLY SHIT, I LIKE THIS- XD Ah, well, thank you for reading this smut and I will be back soon! I'm going to try to update at least 2-3 times a week for you guys~! Stay Safe~! - nctaee )