𝐘𝐔𝐓𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

( Hey guys! It's NCTAEE! I'm so happy to be writing for you guys again, I miss writing for all of you. I'm still on the journey of trying to get better, and writing is one of the things that make me feel better! <3 If you remember one of my old chapters on my old book, I had a part called Best Friend's Brother. It was a Jaehyun part, but I decided to make this part about Yuta! Let's get back to throwback chapters! Oh, and Happy Halloween! :3 )

— Also, follow my lovely friend, icingwonwoo !

WARNING: This chapter includes sexual content that might be sensitive to some users. Please read at risk! Thank you!

Words: 3800+ Words!

(This is a long part! <3)

Your Best Friend's Brother, Yuta:

It's a nice Saturday morning. You're finally finished with college for the week and you have nothing on your schedule until Monday. You're relieved that you can have 2 days to relax and not have to worry about the next assignment being due or adding finishing touches to a project you forgot.

Even though you wanted to relax for these 2 days, you didn't want to be stuck in the house all day. It's only you there and it can get quite boring. So, yesterday, you set up plans with your best friend Jaz to hang out with her. You guys are going to go to the coffee shop, the town mall, then the town market. You both were so excited to hang out. You check the time and see that it's 1:30 PM. You and Jaz agreed on hanging out at 2:30. You decide to get up at this time and start to get ready.

30 minutes later and you're finishing getting ready. You grab your bag, your keys, and walk out of the house with a smile on your face. You get into your car and make your way to Jaz's house. While you're driving, the weather forecast comes on the radio. "The rest of today's forecast will be filled with heavy rain, which will be starting approximately in 10-20 minutes. That's the news for now." You raise your eyebrows, sighing and rolling your eyes. "Come on, the weather on the news is never correct." You look up at the sky while at a stoplight. "See? It's clear! No rain, just sunshine!" The light turns green and you drive the rest of your way to Jaz's house.

A few minutes later, you made it to Jaz's house! You get out of the car as fast you can and walk up to her house. As you make your way to the door, you feel a few drops of water hit you. "What the?" You look at the sky and raise an eyebrow. "Maybe I'm just hallucinating." You knock on the door and a few seconds later, Jaz answers the door. "Y/N!" You smile and say "Jaz!" You both hug each other and she lets you inside the house. Before she closes the door, she notices some raindrops coming. "Is it going to rain?" She looks at the sky and sees the clouds turning gray and the sky becoming dark. She shrugs her shoulders and walks back in, closing the door.

You get inside and sit on the couch, taking off your shoes and setting them on the side of the table. Jaz sits down next to you and smiles! "It's so great to see you!" "Great to see you too!" Jaz raises an eyebrow and smiles. You guys start to catch up, talking about college and life in general. While you're talking, Jaz asks you something. "Could I get you anything to drink?" "Sure, do you have any lemonade?" She goes over to the fridge and checks. "Aww man, we must have just run out. Yuta might have taken the last glass of it and didn't tell me." You whispered. "Yuta?"

Yuta is Jaz's big brother. He's older than her by 2 years. They live in a house together since they are very close siblings and also so they can help each other out financially. You've known Yuta for a while now. You haven't admitted to Jaz, but you kind of have a thing for Yuta. It's the way he looks at you every time he sees you and makes you feel even more welcomed. Though you didn't think Yuta felt the same way since you're his sisters' friend and he might have a girlfriend.