Part 2

Ari POV

Ariana Nicole Gates(Pooh), most people know me because of my older brother kevin. Other than that I'm a model and stripper. Kevin hates it but it's easy money I couldn't spend the rest of my life running the trap with him, i wanted to do something different and working at magic city got me noticed by the right people. Now I have deals with fashion nova and savage fenty. Plus i have my own hair line. I don't plan on working at the club too much longer but I've become addicted to fast cash. My older brother and I have been running the trap together since I was 16, I'm now 22.

I tried to quit plenty of times but after my twin brother Kyle was killed I couldn't stop until everyone involved was dead.

After finishing my set on stage i went to the back and counted my money. A bitch was blessed. That nigga Dave east spent damn near 20k on me tonight. The way this ass move I'm used to making that much, just not all from one person not that I'm complaining. After I finished counting i put on a polo sweatsuit and left out the back.

Big Mac, the security guard walked me to my car

"Aight Ari, get home safe" Mac said

"Stay dangerous" I told him. That's something we say to most of the people on our payroll.

I got in my white 2019 Gwagon and pulled out of the parking lot.

I was thinking about what I wanted to eat when Kevin called

"Wassup bro"

"Shit, I know you just left the club I was making sure you don't forget about the meeting tomorrow, it's a lot of important people coming so I need you there .. on time"

"I'll be on time don't worry"

"Yeah ari that's what you always say. Drive safe and text me and let me know when you make it home, love you Pooh" he said calling me by my childhood nickname

"Two times" I said before he ended the call

I didn't even get anything to eat I went straight home. i pulled out my phone as soon as i walked in my condo i texted gates and said made it just so he wouldn't worry. I got in the shower did my skin care routine then ate some noodles, I finished and fell asleep on the couch getting orders from my hair line packaged so I could drop the off at the post office later.

Few hours later:

9am the next morning, no don't wanna get up but I have to do a quick photo shoot then head to the trap I got home maybe 4 hours ago so I hope I don't have any bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep.

I got up and did my morning routine and took a quick shower before getting dressed, I put on something simple since I'll be changing soon

I packed a bag so I could change after and head straight to the trap.

20 mins later I'm pulling up to the shoot and Tae immediately starts on my hair  once he's finish I go change, I did my own makeup since my makeup artist is out of town.