Part 9

Siah PVO

I'm glad Pooh decided to spend Christmas with me. Gates and dreka went to Louisiana with her family so Pooh would've been alone. Today she's going to meet my daughter Kai talks well tries to talk to Pooh on FaceTime.

I woke up before her and rubbed her ass while she slept. I really do like this girl, I don't wanna mess nothing up with her. I wanted to officially ask her to be mine on New Years I just have to make sure to show her a good time until then.

"Creepy ass" I heard her mumble

I laughed "good morning to you too"

"I thought it was weird to watch someone sleep" she said now looking up at me

"Nah, it's weird when you do it"

She rolls her eyes before laughing and getting up I'm guessing to do her morning routine. Then i realize she's still naked. I stare at her ass until she's out of sight in the bathroom, that definitely didn't help my morning wood. I hear the shower running so I decide to rub one out while she's gone.

I imagine fuckin Ari, how her tight wet center would grip me. Hopefully she can take all my dick cause I plan on giving it to her, whenever she's ready. I didn't hear the shower stop, or Pooh walk out the bathroom..

"You need help with that?" She asks she walks over in nothing but a towel and grabs my dick in her small hands. Ian being cocky or nothing but God blesses ya boy. After getting enough spit in her mouth she spits on it. Then she puts her left had at the bottom of my shaft, and her right hand on top. She grips and twits going up at the same time. Damn her hands feel good, I'm not gone force her to do anything she doesn't want to but fuck I'd love to feel her mouth on-

She cut my thoughts off when she licked from the base of my dick to the tip. She looks up at me and kisses the tip, by now I'm resting on my elbows so I can get a better view of her, she's on her knees with her ass arched. Pooh looks damn good. She slowly put me in her mouth going damn near all the way down. Her mouth feels like a damn suction cup.

"Damnnnnn ma" I said trying not to moan, I wasn't successful at all. Her head started bobbing faster and faster, she not even using her hands... damn, her left hand came in contact with my balls. She gotta soft ass grip, she kept massaging and sucking till I started trying to move her

"I'm finna buss ma, you gotta get up" ... nothing, she literally just kept sucking Ian wanna buss in her mouth cause she might think I'm treating her like a hoe or some "Pooh fucccckk" I tried to hold my nut but her jaws were locked and her mouth was wet as hell I couldn't help it.. she stood up and looked at me. Man She made me feel like a bitch.

"You're welcome" she said going back into the bathroom and I laid back on the bed

How the fuck she talking? Did she spit. I sat up looking for my nut, but ion see it. Her towel at the end of the bed maybe it's in there. She walks out ass naked and gets some clothes out her bag to slip on. She came and sat on my lap and I just stared at her, I'm really in shock.

"Damn ma who taught you that? And where you spit that shit"

She chucked "Tae told me what to do, and I didn't spit"

"Shitttttt, you tryina get married"

She's dying laughing, I'm just tryina figure out what I didn't to deserve that treatment.

"Siah I was just returning the favor"

We shared a deep kiss before I got up to do my hygiene and take a shower. I walk out the bathroom and slip on some basketball shorts we cuddle in the bed. While i rub her ass and she falls asleep.

Ari PVO

When i wake up again it's 2pm, and I'm starving. I get on top of Siah kissing all over his face.

"Watch out Pooh" he mumbles

"Messiah I'm hungry"

He sighed before getting up. "Cmon lets go get something to eat"

We both get up and do our hygiene over and get dressed. Messiah tells me his moms cooked so we just gone head over there besides he needs to get Kai anyway kill 2 birds with one stone. After he told me I was going to meet his mom I got nervous. This is a first time thing for me, I don't know what to expect. I don't even know if she's going to like me.

We get into his white Range Rover and head to his moms. We pull up and and I take a deep breath

"You have nothing to be worried about ma, she gone love you"

I gotta admit him telling me that made me feel a lot better. "Okay let's go, before I change my mind"

He laughs then we get out and walk to the door. He told me he, bully and shooter have a key but his mom doesn't like when they use it. After a few seconds a light skin lady with short blonde hair comes to the door smiling. She pulls Siah into a hug then directs her gaze at me.

Siah pulls me closer to him "ma this is Ariana, who I Been telling you about" I look up at him surprised he's been telling her about me, I mean we're not official but we have that understanding.

She smiles and says says "hey baby, I'm Janice." Then she pulls me into a hug

"Hey Mrs Jan-" she cuts me off

"Don't you dare call me Mrs. Anything, call me mama or mama East"

I laugh "okay mama East"

Siah walks back in with Kai "she's so cute" I cooed

She mugs the hell outta me for about 5seconds then reaches for me

"You mean just like ya daddy" I said as I took her from him

Both mama East and Siah laugh at my comment. Mama East goes back in the kitchen to finish cooking, I offered to help but she looked at me like I was crazy. She told me I'ma guest in her home so I don't need to worry about helping with anything.

Messiah came and sat on the couch with Kai and I. I tickled her and she tried biting on my nails.

"You gone have to cut your claws down if you wanna be her step mama"

I looked at him funny, and he starts laughing

"Oh that's funny?"

"Yeah ma, it is.. just a lil bit"

"Siah we're not even together, how can I be anything to her?"

"Oh we're together, even if it's not official. I don't want anybody but you. And I'll kill a nigga if he think he gone take you from me"

I laugh even though I know he's serious. "Okay David I hear you"

"Ariana don't play with me" he said staring in my eyes

"Foods ready" mama East yelled from the kitchen. I got up with Kai, Siah took her from me and she began to cry. I damn near cried when she did that, it really warmed my heart. I grabbed her back from him "I didn't tell you take my baby" and then the doorbell rung

He laughed going to open the door before he got too far he turned around "oh she's yours now?" He asked with an eyebrow raised

"Of course, I don't get my nails cut down for just anybody"

He opened the door and shooter and bully came in. The dapped each other up and then came and hugged me. Bully tried taking Kai from me and she cried. He handed her back to me.
"Damnnnnn ari what you do to my niece?"

"That's her new mama" Siah said making everybody laugh

"Y'all laughing but I was dead as-" he was cut off by mama East

"Boy you better watch ya damn mouth in my house and around my grandchild"

Everybody laughs, Siah apologizes and we start eating.