Day 5 p2

At first I did not know who Rose was. I glaced around the room. So I looked up a picture of her. I herd the door open and there she was! I walked over to her.

"Are..are you Rose?" The young woman looked at me. Then she smiled. 

"Yes I am! You must be Taylor!"

"Yup!" Rose looked a lot like Tom. She had dark brown hair and had an amaizing smile. "So..." Rose started. "Your dad told me you like crafting? We could get some craft stuff somewhere and go back to your house and craft?"

"Sounds perfect! But you dont have to spend your money on me! I have 20 dollars."

So we got in Rose's car, got craft stuff then went home. We made adorable Pom Pom Bunnies and a bunch of other cute crafts! Then we played pretend with our pom pom bunnies. It was really fun! Then we got tired of doing that. So we decided to watch a show. We watched My Hero Acadamia and I had to keep explaning to Rose what was happaning. 

-time skip- 

It was five O'clock and we were both hungry. But then dad came home. He had invited the Hoppers to eat dinner with us! We all ate dinner and then played a board game. 

It was around 8:30 by the time the Hoppers when home. Dad and I both went to bed becouse we were both super exausted. 

-Hey I hope you like it!! And still thank you for #1. At first I didn't feel comfortable with posting this and it was kinda a diary of sorts but my friends keep telling me to do post it and seeing that people like it makes me happy and more confidant about positing! So..thank you for the day early birthday present!! Hope you enjoyed Day 5