twelve

~

at least two weeks passed by. everyone doing well, seungmin and felix both finally got together, hyunjin getting into the dance team and jeongin being able to be part of the school's student council.

in jeongin's opinion, today was going to be one of the best days ever, and the reason behind it all was because it was the first day of their fall break!

okay,, we have eight days of no school! four of us,,meaning we shall sleepover at each other's houses each day! felix happily stated, pulling out a sheet of paper.

jeongin took it, and noticed that it was plans for who's house they were going to stay at for what days, and what the main activity would be.

on the first day, which was today, they would be staying at felix's place. they would sneak out whenever felix's mom fell asleep, and go to some gas station or park.

the second day, it would be at seungmin's place. they were going to stay up at the house's roof, watch movies and eat all the food they could afford.

third day would be at hyunjin's. they were going to be baking all kinds of desserts, and they would be doing this for as long as they can.

fourth day was going to be full of chaos, felix had mentioned that they all needed a new hair color, so at jeongin's, they were going to be dying their hair.

the pattern would be the same, felix, seungmin, hyunjin then jeongin. but at each sleepover, the things they were going to do, would get crazier.

no turning back now, i guess? seungmin mentioned, looking at the paper once more.

yup, felix said, popping the ❛ p ❜, he then looked at the boys once more while smiling happily, ❝ no one can back down!!

~

@cryabtitl0ser