eighteen

~

day six

even after all the chaos that had happened at chan's the other night, they decided to settle down for something more calm.

at seungmin's today, felix wanted to do a fashion show. a fashion show with all of his sister's clothes.

i am not wearing a dress!! ❞ seungmin sat down, crossing his arms.

i'll wear a dress!! ❞ hyunjin raised his hand up, smiling while looking at felix's bag.

there are no dresses!! ❞ felix sighed, pulling out another bag full of clothes that certainly weren't his.

in the bag, it consisted of multiple skirts, crop tops, tight shirts, ripped jeans and wigs. wigs?

why do you have wigs? felix are you trying to tell me something? ❞ seungmin asked,pulling a wig and putting it on felix.

felix is a cosplayer! ❞ jeongin gasped, making his boyfriend laugh his ass off. felix flipped them off, and handed them wigs as well.

put the wigs on, and pick an outfit from the clothes i found. we'll take pictures and post them, and whoever gets the most likes wins!!

~

seungmin was wearing a red plaid skirt with a black crop top, his wig was a blond long-haired wig with the ends dyed red. he was wearing fishnets, and random black heels.

seungmin looks like my cousin, ❞ jeongin blurted out, laughter was heard as seungmin started to hit jeongin on the head.

take the pictures already!!  this wig is ITCHY, ❞ and as the boy said, felix took the pictures and had seungmin change back.

next was hyunjin, who was wearing ripped jeans, with an oversized black shirt. the shirt had said, ❝ i like dick! ❞ which was stupid, but hyunjin thought it was funny and true to his persona. he didn't wear a wig as none of them fit his big head.

jeongin went after him, with a black skirt, a pink wig that went to his shoulders, his top was a black tank top that was cut short, and he decided to wear black air forces, so it made him look more, ❝badass❞

felix wore a long black wig, wearing ripped jeans, which were too baggy, a small tank top, and wore platform shoes. in everyone's eyes, it seemed as if he knew what he was doing.

they then all posted the photos, and decided to wait for a few hours.

so felix,,are you a cosplayer? ❞ jeongin asked, taking off the skirt he had worn. ❝ totally innie, ❞ felix replied with sarcasm.

no wonder you don't let me in your closet, ❞ seungmin laughed, pulling felix into a hug. 

t-that's not why!! ❞ felix pouted, he was getting laughed at, which was normal. but he didn't like it at the moment.

seungmin ruffled the older's hair, smiling slightly at him. ❝ don't worry okay? i understand if you don't want me going through your closet,

aww minnie- ❞

what the fuck?! how did jeongin get more likes then me?! jeongin delete that post right now!!

shut up hyunjin!! stay mad that you have the least likes!! oh seungmin you have the same amount as i do!! felix you have like three times more likes than hyun-

I DEMAND A REMATCH!!

NO!!

~

@cryabtitl0ser