1.

Welcome Readers. This is actually my first story here. I just wanted to write something short and sexually fascinating. I'll love your honest reviews. Love y'all.
**********************************************

    It's been an exhausting journey and I'm finally here at Joyce's place. Before I knew it I was in her arms,  she held me tight as she whispered into my ears " welcome home babe". I then smiled shyly as she looked at me with puppy eyes. "You stink babe, go shower", I whined as I thought to myself 'she can't even be romantic didn't she missed me?'
"Do you want me to shower with you? " she said with a grin. I blushed and looked at the ground and nod slightly.
     After we showered, I put on my favorite night gown. It was a skimpy red gown and that was Joyce's favorite color. She stared at me and said "You're beautiful ". Before I could say a word she leaned over and started kissing me deeply. We were both trying to dominate but I later allowed her have her way. She then trailed her fingers down my neck and slipped her hands into my gown to cup my breasts. I could feel tingles all over my body as I respond to her touch.
     She started trailing kisses down my neck and I let out a gasp. I tugged on her polo and she pulled it off before pulling my gown. She pushed me down to the bed and captured one of my breasts and played on it while sucking the other.
   I started to squirm and look away she immediately grabbed my chin and suck on my lower lips. I let out a moan and she gave me a wicked smile.