2.

Glad to have you here again. Don't forget to drop comments. Next one is gonna be longer.

*************************************************

     Joyce then went back to my nipples and bite them slowly while she fondles my breast. I was already soaked in my panties, I've never felt this good in a while. She slowly kissed me down my stomach and alongside  my waistline. I  tried to hold back the moans but I couldn't.
   She then pulled down my pant as I lift my hips up and let out another moan. It felt so good to be touched by Joyce again. She bend over and kiss the inside of my thigh. She brought out her tongue and teased my clit slowly for a minute while I tugged her braids softly as her moan her name. She paused and looked at me and stick a finger and rubbed my clit slowly in a circular motion. I felt so damn good.
    She stuck another finger inside me and kept on vibrating it. I kept on moaning out loud as tingles go through my body. While she played with my clit her left fingers were on my breast fondling my nipples. She increased the motion as she rubbed my clit faster and at this point my legs were shaky and my moans got louder while she looked at my eyes with so much passion. I couldn't control myself or hold back as I kept vibrating and I lift up my hips and had my orgasm. She kissed my thigh and I let out another soft moan.
"I love you ". She whispered.
I smiled sheepishly as I said "I love you too" for that's the first time she's saying that to me.