How could you do that | Part 1

Modern!au

Their wedding days is about counting a few days.

But here Giyuu is, unable to reach Shinobu at all.

"The number you are calling is can not be reach, please try again later"

He tried to stay calm in the outside, but inside he messed up.

•  •  • •

"Giyuu this is your new chemistry teacher, Kochou Shinobu" Urokodaki–his foster grandfather–introducing him to the fresh graduate woman. Urokodaki decided to hire her as she shows a great ability in chemistry field.

The young 17 years old boy is staring uninterested at his new chemistry tutor. His chemistry test last time was very terrible.

"Ne, Giyuu-kun we better be a good friend isn't it?" The woman smiling at the boy in front of her.

Little did the boy know, a several years ahead she will be the love of his life.

•  •  •  •

"Giyuu-kun. How about Shinobu?" His bestfriend-since-forever is asking the question that makes his heart going uneasy again.

"Still no answer."
"Here Sabito listen to me. I just went to South Korea for seven days to assisting my student. And here she is 100% out of reach. Meanwhile our wedding days is two weeks again. Don't you think this is weird? I mean am I wrong to going abroad when we preparing for our wedding?"

"Actually you did nothing wrong, dude."
And after a heavy taking breath from the orange haired man, he hesitantly talks

"Don't you think she start meeting other man?"
"Man?! What the hell are you talking about?! Shinobu? Never" He furiously snapped at the man beside her. He then stop his car and start to listening Sabito.
"Do you know? Last month I saw Shinobu with a certain blonde-haied man. At first I thought he was just a mere colleague of Shinobu"
Sabito start to inhales a breath
"And, man, they getting intense when you were going to South Korea"
When the black haired man is going to open his mouth his words was interrupted
"Okay dude, after I give you such information. Let me drive. Move out, dude. I don't want this groom-to-be injured and ruining his special day"

After a silence that Sabito assumed as the time Giyuu needs to digest the information.

"What he looks like? I mean in the more specific"

"He is tall and rather attractive man. He has the blonde hair and as long as I remember he has such a unique rainbow eyes."
"Also not trying to hurt you but he looks like in his mid-30s"

The last sentence was hit him like truck. With the seven years age gap and the woman was older–which is kinda taboo in Japan–he sometimes get it hard to understand his girlfriend way of thinking.

Giyuu then said something

"Then, why she said I was her last love if it has to be turn out like this?"

–tbc

•  •  •  •

a.n stay tune for the more angsty. Amd for Shinobu hardcore fans plz don't attack me. I love her with all my heart too.