Chapter One

It was May the fourth, and a young woman named Michelle had been caught in a rainstorm and there was nowhere for her to go.

Until she hears the barking of a dog.

Michelle fearfully hid herself behind an old oak tree.

Emily was with Tommy taking one of Vinnie's rescue dogs out for a walk and then the dog caught the scent of another person.

"Look over there"! Emily pointed to an oak tree, just as Michelle collapses to the ground from exhaustion.

Tommy ran over to her and picked her up. "She's pale as a ghost, we better take her with us back to Vinnie's house.

By now, the rain was pouring down hard and Tommy and Emily made a run for cover.

When they got to Vinnie's front doorstep, Emily knocked on the door several times.

Paul Stanley answered the door.

"Good lord, what happened to the poor girl"?

He asked, as me and Tommy stepped inside to take off our wet raincoats and boots.

Eric Singer went to get Gene and Vinnie, who in return brought out a warm blanket and some hot cocoa.

"The poor child...she's shivering".

Vinnie used a thermometer to check Michelle's temperature, and luckily she didn't have a fever.

"We should let her rest, who knows how long she's been out in the rain"?

Gene advised, and everyone agreed with him.

"Emily, you're soaking wet. Do me a favor and go change into something warm. I don't want you to catch a cold".

Vinnie gave Emily a quick kiss on the cheek before the twenty two year old went upstairs to the bedroom to change out of her wet clothes.