Chapter Four

While we all waited for the guys to come over, Michelle was upstairs taking a shower.

Vinnie and Emily were snuggling on the couch while watching a movie.

Emily was lying on top of Vinnie, and he had his body stretched out on the couch.

"Emily, what are you doing"?

The ankh warrior slightly blushed and then he mischievously grinned.

Emily giggled and then Vinnie turned himself around so that he was lying down on his stomach.

Emily began to massage Vinnie's shoulders, and then she moved a little bit further down his back.

"Aaaaah...t-that feels good".

Vinnie moaned softly in a relaxed state.

Emily giggled playfully and then she gently squeezed two of her fingers on Vinnie's rump.

"Oooo-ohhh...emmmmillly".

Vinnie moaned louder as he felt Emily sitting down on his buttcheeks. He blushed hard when Emily rubbed her crotch against his butt.

Then, she stuck her hand underneath him where his penis would be.

"Fffff-fuck"!

The ankh warrior quickly turned himself around so that he was lying down on his back.

Emily grabbed onto the waistband of Vinnie's boxers and then pulled it down.

His wiener bounced out and hit Emily's leg.

"Want me to suck your cock, Vinnie darlin"?

Emily grinned and Vinnie pulled her closer towards him, and then Emily wrapped her
lips around the tip of his private parts.

"Mmmm-mmmm"!

Vinnie bucked his hips as his lover sucked on his baby making parts.

He felt himself cum right inside Emily's mouth.

"Vinnnniieee...I want you so bad"!

Emily moaned loudly as she swallowed every bit and drop of Vinnie's precum.

After a while, they both stopped for Emily and Vinnie were both panting heavily.

Vinnie pulled his pants back up and went to go get some towels to clean up the mess off of the couch.