Deeply

Next Day:

Lisa Pov:

I woke up and the smell of pancakes hit my nose.Is he cooking?Nah he has work why would he cook.

I got up from the bed,put my slippers do
On and went downstairs.

Only to see him flipping a perfectly golden pancake. He really does do everything perfect...

"Oh goodmorning Lisa"Jungkook came over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Hah...wonder why he is acting so fond of me now...Last time he didn't even look at me before going out .All it was was just "im late for work ".

"Aren't you going to work?"
"You remember that?"Jungkook
"Uh no!Its just...Normally a person at your age would atleast have a job."
God im really trying to expose myself huh?

"I still have time,let's eat breakfast first okay?"Jungkook
"But its 6:30"
"My work only starts at 7:30"Jungkook
What did I expect?He was lying to me all this time...I bet it was to meet up-
It still hurts remembering that...

After Breakfast.

"Well I have to go now,Ill be back at 5 okay?Don't go anywhere"Jungkook
I see he's still possessive, and what if I do huh?You gonna push me on the floor again?

"Okay"
He then walked over to me and held my hand.

"I love you"Jungkook
"Thanks"
"Huh?"Jungkook

"What?I said thanks for the breakfast..You should get going now,Otherwise you'll be late,ill clean everything up"
"But-"Jungkook
"Bye Husband..."

I pushed him out.

I don't get how they change so quick...If he really loved me why would he do that to me in the first place...Has he ever loved me?Not even from the start?

Flashback
Highschool year

"Lisa are you enjoying your birthday?"He asked back hugging me.
"Hmm,It's so nice to have everyone I care about here"
"So,What do you wish for your birthday?"Jungkook
"A happy ending, To be with the ones I love,To be with you"I said turning around.
"Well then,Let's be together forever,Ill never leave you,I love you so much"He then gave me a kiss on the lips.

End Of Flashback

Guess there's no such thing as a happy ending...

Meanwhile
Jungkook Pov:

I entered the building taking my coffee along with me as I headed towards my office. Just to my luck she was there.

"You're finally here Op-"
"1stly,Stop calling me Oppa,Im younger than you,2ndly,Get off my table,you're making it dirty,and lastly,You're fired"

"WHAT!?BUT- I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING GOING ON!"
"No,we didn't, and we never will,now get out of my sight before I call the guards "
"What!?Listen here!You'll never find another assistant as hot as me!You'll regret this!"
"I dont need a hot assistant, I already have a hot wife at home who doesn't smell like onions"
"WHAT!?I DONT-"

She was cut off when my guards took her out.

Seriously...She really does smell like onions...

I took out some air freshener and sprayed it around the room.
That air freshener being Lisa's perfume...

I then took out something from my bag..
A picture of us on our wedding day that I put in a frame..

Only Now I realized something...

There's no lunch with a note...Not that I deserve it tho....

-
-
-