queen♦️diamonds + king♠️spades

⛓️⛓️♥️⛓️⛓️♣️⛓️⛓️♦️⛓️⛓️♠️⛓️⛓️

⛓️⛓️♠️⛓️⛓️♦️⛓️⛓️♣️⛓️⛓️♥️⛓️⛓️

info

L A N C E

Type  •  KING, of SPADES
Mark ♠️  •  Right cheek
Species  •  Fallen angel
Role in the game  •  Guardian

Personality  •  Has common sense, fast thinker, strategizer

Story  •  Lance had a decent childhood, his mother would always treat him well and teach him new things, his father would teach him many things about the earth and how earth should be protected. He never spent time with his older brother, Mikah.

Mikah was only distant because of his duties. His second eldest brother Erik was adventurous, not rebellious, just.. adventurous.

One day he convinced Lance to go to the human realm with him in exchange that he will ask his brother to finally spend time with him which he was oh, so ever wanting.

Wandering to the grounds of the earth was strictly forbidden. Erik was never caught before because he only needed to hide himself and not two people. Everything was going.. okay, not great, but not bad. Lance slowly grew out of his daily routine and kept joining Erik on these trips to earth.

They thought they were slick about this, but the angels have been watching them for a long time. Caesar, a seraph, banished them from the holy realm forever and sent them to the Pandemonium.

They have spent everyday trying to escape and only one of them could pass through, so Erik gave Lance one last push and freed him.

A month after the escape, an unknown voice entered his dreams, giving an offer.

"Play my game. You win, you get a wish. You lose, and you wait another year to play again until you win.

And this is how the games have started off with L A N C E.

In the beginning, the goal was to be the most powerful being and to release Erik... But maybe he might think about changing the "most powerful being" plan.

Family  •  2 Older brothers.

Deceased  •  Parents(unknown).

Relationship status • Currently in a relationship. (duh,, according to the comic)

Description  •  Lance is fair skinned with dark violet-like hair with a platinum white streak. His eyes are a lighter violet. Usually, the Guardians wear formal attire, but as casual wear it would be more like this:

His unique features are the abnormal black wings and his topaz pendant that belonged to Erik

⛓️⛓️♠️⛓️⛓️♦️⛓️⛓️♥️⛓️⛓️♣️⛓️⛓️

heyyYYy

so if i still continue this story idea aka it's possible name "The Game"

it's plain but simple, might keep it but you never know,,

there's like 9 more characters i have to draw and the majority of them aren't even created yet

5/15/20