🃏 joker's partner 🃏

⛓️⛓️🎭⛓️⛓️🎭⛓️⛓️🎭⛓️⛓️🎭⛓️⛓️

info

V I N

Type  •  JOKER's Partner
Mark 🃏  •  Finger
True mark  •  Back
Species  •  Shapeshifter
Role in the game  • Lily's partner
True role  •  Rune's partner

Personality  •  Manipulator, can play different emotions, convincing, selfish,

Story  •  Vin was created to be the protector of Rune, because Rune is meant to stay alive. That is her purpose. Vin is the person who you'd least expect to be the person on the wrong side.

He is a swooner with the ladies, and the men. Either they want to be him, be friends with him, or even think about marrying him.

Joker's aren't really shown in the games, for they are supposed to be kept secret until everyone finds out. Until then, it's everyman for himself.

Lily, the Joker, is just a pawn for Vin because in reality, he's just supposed to protect Rune, who is not just holding the title of the Queen of Diamonds, but is also holding the title for the TRUE JOKER.

But this story isn't for Rune for the moment, it's all about Vin.

Vin and Rune had grown up, but not like regular children, due to them being creations of an unknown specimen. They always had trained with no breaks because it was their goal, they didn't grow up to be regular children.

They had a job.

A job that nobody would willingly take.

Murderers. Rune still hated to be called one, but Vin was used to it since the beginning. This is why Rune still has emotions to feel while Vin had little to nothing of the feeling of guilty and regret.

Vin had the tougher and harsher life since he was the first creation.

Vin woke up in the middle of the night and walks to the light beaming from the crack of the door. That door lead to a room that was strictly forbidden to him.

He peeked through it, just one time, it wouldn't hurt. He said. Just one peek, that's all, nothing else.

But it all started because of that little peek. If only he can go back in time to stop his younger self.

I said that he doesn't regret almost everything he did. Almost. This is the only thing he regrets.

Instead of being in this game at 18 like the rest of them. He started at 12. Yep. Right after the creator caught him. The next week, he got thrown in to get a taste of what he wanted to see so badly.

"My son. This is what you've asked for. Enjoy it while you still can."

And this is how the games have started off with V I N.

It was all about the pleasure of seeing others go through this, but what happens when Rune is thrown into this?

Family  •  ————NOT AVAILABLE————

Deceased  •  ?

Relationship status  •  Single, and it stays single.

Description  •  Vin is tan skinned with black marks all-over his body to represent that he is a shapeshifter. He has pitch black hair with long length. His eyes are a beautiful red, which attracts plenty of bypassers. He is well built from all the training he has done from age 9 and onward. His attire:

straps and chains bro

⛓️⛓️🃏⛓️⛓️🃏⛓️⛓️🃏⛓️⛓️🃏⛓️⛓️

i'm a simp for conan gray 🥺👉👈

5/19/20