5

Taeyongs pov
"Who the hell shot her??!?! You know damn well what I will do if any of you know what happened and never tell me"

 I was so pissed someone tried shooting y/n ended up shooting Yuta and y/n at the same time. 

" it was Sehun the trainee in Exo's mafia." 

" thank you jaehyun for telling me."

 I run to y/n's room she was still not awake,  I will kill this so-called sehun.
I just stay there staring at her beautiful face some hair got in her face so I moved it behind her ear once I did this she wakes up. 

"where am I?" 

She groaned.

" omygod you are awake! Stay here let me get Taeil" 

i ran down the halls until I found Taeil, and my worried face turned stone cold. 

" we've got her, it's time to end her dear father. But first we need to kill EXO, they weren't supposed to hurt her, just a knee shot with a BB gun not in the abdomen with a rifle. They're so fucking stupid. Anyways, she's awake, make sure we get what we need."

I said while slipping my brass knuckles onto my hands, knowing Taeil was getting ready to refuse.

" I don't think we shou-"

He started but I cut him off by punching him in the stomach.

He groaned in pain, and fell to the ground. While I helped him stand up I said;

" Taeil, I love you but this is strict buisness don't meddle. Now go"

Y/n pov

I feel a hand moving my hair behind my ear, and don't recognize where I am after opening my eyes. And I just see Taeyong staring at me.

" where am I?"

 I ask. I see his whole face light up.

 " omygod you are awake! Stay here let me get Taeil"

While he went to look for Taeil I heard some groans, but I just ignored it.

  I'm so confused, what happened? I try to sit up and feel a burning pain in my abdomen. When I see Taeyong come in with Taeil. 

" How are you feeling y/n, ya! Don't try to sit up you'll hurt yourself more than you already are." Taeil tells me. 

" I'm fine but what happened and where the hell is I??" 

Taeyong and Taeil looked at each other and then Taeyong decided to speak up. 

" you were shot and so was Yuta." 

The moment he said that I remembered everything. 

Oh My God, all the gunshots me and Yuta falling and passing out. Jackson wang trying to rape me but then getting beat to death,Taeyong yelling. 

So much chaos. As I remembered everything I started to tear up.  

" y/n don't cry," Taeyong says getting closer to me and sitting next to me. 

" how's Yuta doing?" 

" he's fine don't worry right now. After they all left once again I tried to sit up correctly. I bled out, everything went black... again.

But before that, I remembered something, 

Taeyong stood there that day, watching the scene until I was shot.

A/n: who tf writes these short ass chapters ughhh... I was so lazy back then. Still editing wish me luck.