12

" I SAID DONT MOVE OR SHE GETS IT!!!" Min Yoongi was yelling loudly, and Taeyong couldn't do anything but stand there frozen. Chenle was monetering everything, and soon Doyoung came up behind Yoongi and knocked him out.

" no please don't do it y/n!!!"
Doyoung yelled. " calm down crybaby we all knew that I would win, I'm the Fortnight queen" with that being said I killed doyoung and won the game.

Taeyong came bursting in the room getting everyones attention. " TEN GET Y/N TO THE SAFE ROOM RIGHT NOW THE REST
OF YOU GET YOUR GUNS NOW!!!" " what's going on?!?!?" " y/n we're being attacked you need to be safe." I was so scared but angry at the same time, he trusted me to interrogate but not to defend myself what a jerk. " Y/N COME ON WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS COME WITH ME THEY ARE IN HERE ALREADY DO YOU WANNA GET KILLED!!!!?" " fine whatever"

We got to a room that was next to Doyoungs. " this room is next to Doyoungs what makes it so safe?" " it has a secret room that leads to the basement safe room inside." Ten whispers.

He leads me in the closet and behind the clothes was nothing just a wall but Ten placed his palm on the wall and it lead me to the basements secret room. " Stay here until we tell you to come out." I just nodded.

It was now an hour later, and all I could hear were screams and gun shots, and the occasional footsteps. I had the earpiece so I knew what was going on, but I didn't know who was in the house.

" y/n, come out everything is clear" by the voice I could tell that chenle and some others were crying. " why are people crying?" " just come up you'll see why."

I get to the main floor and see Jisung Chenle Jaemin Haechan and Mark sitting on the couch crying ALOT. Johnny and Doyoung were badly injured, but had a very angry/ sad expression. Jaehyun Ten and win win were shocked. The rest were just frozen still. So was I when I saw Taeyong fighting to keep his eyes open bleeding out on the floor.

8 months later~

Taeyong is still in a coma since the last time someone intruded the nct headquarters. Everyone was in denial of what was going on with Taeyong. Jaehyun had taken over as the mafia boss but the gang hadn't done any missions. Many members had stayed in there rooms for months without leaving.

" hey y/n can I come in?" " yeah sure." It was Jaemin. He came towards me with a sad look. All I could do was remember thee last time we were alone together... I know he isn't a bad  guy, but I just dont get why he did what he did.

" ummm...  I'm here to talk to you about what happened last time, because we've been kinda awkward since that day..." " yea please can you tell me why you did that... You lost my trust more than you had already." " It was part of a plan Jaehyun yuta and johnny made... We did it to see if Taeyong finally found someone he loves not just someone to play with."

Flashback~
Jaemins pov

" Jaemin She's closer to the rest of us than to you, maybe this will make you two become closer..."

" I know but I just dont understand why we're doing this to her... she already attempted suicide because of us why bring her more harm.?" 

" Because if Taeyong let's it slide she's just a toy and we have to get her out of here immediately... but if he does have a reaction, he really loves her... he already claimed her let's see how far he's willing to take it." " ok Jaehyun, let's do it tomorrow~"

End of Flashback~

Y/n pov

" wow... so you did that for him and me... and Johnny he probably would've killed Tae if he used me."
" Exactly... so.... I'm really sorry, but I think I also did it to get closer to you... so we could be friends" " we are friends... always have been. By the way how is Taeyong?" Then suddenly Taeyong appears in the door, with a slight smile. " surprise losers" " OMYGOD TAEYONG!!!"  Tears started rolling down my face as I saw Taeyong finally conscious. I instantly go up to him and give him a big hug. " y/n that hurts... I just woke up." " Taeyong we have to go run some tests and get you some food and clothes... welcome back boss... y/n we'll be right back."  Finally Taeyong was awake.

A/n: heyyy I'm so sorry for not being able to update this story for a while... but I hope you enjoyed it because it took me a while to write, I might be updating more constantly... since that is my goal. Anyways baiiii~