1st battle

You and Slade were walking into a building you placed the crystal on a little table then the crystal started glowing then it was fully charged.

Robin: drop it.

Slade: well well if it isn't the teeny Titan's I see y'all are glutons for punishment.

Robin: the party's over Slade.

Starfire and cyborg: Slade!

Slade: stop it the party has actually just begun and I'm going to prove it with mind manipulation while I'm technically a man of sympathy I will oh my gosh what's that over there.

He said pointing at a wall.

Titans: it's a wall!

Slade: well well impressive good for you obviously cause I showed you.

Robin: give it up Slade you and your girlfriend are going down.

Slade: oh please i don't think so and oh man what is on your shirt right now I mean it's eye grabbing if I were you I would fix it you your finger just kinda moisten it a bit.

Robin: I don't know how that's possible I'm not even wearing a shirt! Give it up Slade it's game over Titans get the girl GO!

Slade had it he pulled out his swords and stabbed them in the ground and then an electrical force field blew them into the wall he picked up his swords and pointed it at them you put the crystal in his jet pack and you pulled out your swords.

Robin: impressive.

Then they came at you Robin throwing birdarangs at you but you sliced them clear in half then you saw Raven cast a spell and had a Raven cut slade's chest you then start shooting them but cyborg start shooting but Slade pulled you out of the way but cyborg shot you and you hit the wall then Robin hit Slade on his mask with his staff then Slade threw something at them and he picked you up again bridal style and blew up the wall and flew away except they were following you this time the Raven was on one side and Starfire was on the other.

Starfire: hello.

Raven: how's it going.

Beast boy: what up Deadpool.

Slade: I'm not Deadpool.

He then started shooting at them but beast boy then turned into a ptaradactal and he grabbed your arms.

(Y/n): put me down!!

Beast boy: no can due mama.

Slade: duck!

You ducked your head.

Beast boy: a duck where!

Slade then shot beast boy he then let you go Slade caught you and is trying to get away but Robin is still on your tail.

(Y/n): hey Slade Raven took the crystal.

Slade: ugh!!

Robin then threw his birdarang into slade's jet pack and then you both fall.

Robin: crack an egg on it ca-caw!

Slade: wow what a cool and ominous catch phrase you truly are a worthy arch nemesis.

Robin: arch nemesis? Really? You mean it?

Slade: I think we are destined to do this forever until next time Robin.

Robin: there's not going to be a next time you two are going to prison.

Robin points his staff inches from your face you could tell Slade didn't like that so he pushed it away.

Slade: that's not how having an arch nemesis works we get away and you foil our next plans in an even more heroic way that's what happens in a great  superhero movie.

Slade grabbed you and then you were on a building and Slade was complaining.

Slade: curse those teen Titans to the power of a million they've stolen my device and locked it in there vault there stronger than I thought.

(Y/n): well not too strong actually fairly weak compared to you.

Slade: you are right babe definitely my cardio is superior.

(Y/n):  hey Slade why do you act like I'm a baby I'm not I can fight on my own but sometimes you make me feel helpless.

Slade hugged you

Slade: oh (y/n) I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel that way from now on you will get to do as much as me now.

(Y/n): thanks babe so now what?

Slade: now we divide and conquer.

He pulls out a picture of Titans and shoots it only leaving Robin.